Avoid "Experience Eliminated" restrictions

Deynao

Hello!
Does anybody know how to use Experience Elimination on the character to cancel the restrictions for other group members (without canceling Experience Elimination on main character)?

Thing is, I want to level up my other characters on WoW2 by running dungeons with my level 10 geared twink on WoW1 (like Freehold leveling before nerf).

I saw few people abusing this, but they don't say how they did it :)

You can go to a fairly empty chromie timeline, que for random dungeon on both toons and when you eventually get into the same group, just keep queuing dungeons as a group
I'll try it out.
But I saw other 2 mages with the level 10 and locked experience, those level up group members without any restrictions. Just trying to find a way to avoid the restrictions with XP off'ed character.

My personal method, as I commented last week:
"[...] you and your friend can queue separately for a specific dungeon, and only accept if it pops at the same time for both of you. This will allow you guys to requeue after a dungeon, and prevent the debuff, even if you party with an XPOff-er".

Works best if someone is a tank, as it can "force" a group being created for that specific dungeon.

Chops method is the way to go. That's how I've always done it. Helps a bunch if you can queue a toon in one group as a tank and the other a healer. I've power leveled multiple toons doing it that way. Sometimes it takes 10-15 minutes to get it synced up and sometimes it's almost instant. Once that happens you're good to go and just keep requeuing. Requeuing bugs out for me sometimes though with the XP off in the party and it won't find a dungeon even if the group is full. When that happens you just start the process over again.

I just don't understand the advantage of random queueing instead of queuing for a specific dungeon once (specially when pairing with a low lvl character that has access only to a few initially).

Also, the "full party requeue" bug is really odd and is present since the end of BfA at least. Eventually it pops, even if you don't requeue.

Users who are viewing this thread