Avengers Shield

zzzzzzzzzzzz

stop blaming me for making you tired trial, we all know you been up all night watching spankwire on your super fast broardband....

as prot u will spend your hp on wog like as soon as u even get 3 to heal urself or som1 else unlike holy where u mostly save hps for movespeed

both of them r fine but i pref judgement thing

lmfao

what is hit cap for spells and physical. night elf and spacegoat racials included?

I think you need 6 hit to cap melee (4 as draenei?) and 11 to cap for spells, though 10 hit is good as well because it only leaves you with 0.09% chance to miss.

I think you need 6 hit to cap melee (4 as draenei?) and 11 to cap for spells, though 10 hit is good as well because it only leaves you with 0.09% chance to miss.

Someone is gonna flame for you this lol

Also, as far as I know, nelf racial was changed back to dodge, instead of hit.

Long Arm of the Law is beste for Prot by miles. Judgment has a huge range.

115% move speed isn't enough to close the gap and get to melee so you rarely get the +15% ontop of that, which even then takes 9seconds to get 3 stacks.

Too many classes have speed increases and will just outrun you, meaning you're near enough at 115% permanently. Sure you get to enchant your boots differently, but is 5hit or 7 agil really going to make that much difference? Hit rating isn't hard to itemise for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread