Avast Ye, Admiral!

If you want Bloodlsail admiral title at 70, now you can solo it.

First you need to talk to "Sea Wolf" MacKinley - NPC - World of Warcraft and complete quest's Scaring Shaky - Quest - World of Warcraft & Kill-Collect - Quest - World of Warcraft.

Next talk to First Mate Crazz - NPC - World of Warcraft and start The Bloodsail Buccaneers - Quest - World of Warcraft chain, which will lead to quests on all 3 bloodsail boats (do all side quests on the Bloodsail boats too) starting with The Brashtide Crew - Quest - World of Warcraft and ending in Doublerum - Quest - World of Warcraft, hand in Doublerum.

DONT accept next quest Return to Revilgaz - Quest - World of Warcraft. Now that Booty bay is burning and all the NPC's are between lvl 33 and 70, mainly around lvl 35 and only 2 x70 elites. Set yourself to war with Booty Bay and KILL'EM all.

Fleet Master Firallon - NPC - World of Warcraft has been phased into the area for you so u can pick up the 2 quests later on from him. :) The Crimson Viel is out front of Booty Bay near the island with http://www.wowhead.com/npc=1493/mokrash-the-cleaver on it. Make a /target macro up and you will find him. Grab Dressing the Part - Quest - World of Warcraft then Avast Ye, Admiral! - Quest - World of Warcraft when you have the correct rep, and now you get a sweet title.

My friend and i did it in about 4-5 hours from start to finish, but that was taking smoke breaks every 5min plus gaining rep back from farming the pet. The Bruisers dont give rep but all other NPC's still do. The re-spwan rate is crazy good and i was getting 6-30 rep per kill as a Human, i never had to wait on re-spawns.

My mate and i split Booty Bay in half and found 2 really good Rep farming routes. We could of got a third in to make it quicker cause there was heaps of NPC's we still missed.

This info is from a few places, wowhead mainly.

Cheers for this i'll probably do this later on in the month

./thanks

The hotfix was a while ago, i meant they just fixed the bruisers to give no rep and not the whole thing.

It still twice as easy as doing it with 85 bruiser's and the re-spawn rate on all NPC's in phase area is crazy, as a human i was getting between 6-30 rep each kill, and i was never waiting for respawns.

I did this a while back on my 70 solo, i attacked low level mobs in booty bay jumped in the water and then swam away untill the guards stopped following me ^^

I did this a while back on my 70 solo, i attacked low level mobs in booty bay jumped in the water and then swam away untill the guards stopped following me ^^

Wat? why would u jump in the water to get away from them? the guards are lvl 35. Its a cakewalk at 70, unless your the worlds worst player.

Is this doable on a 39 twink?

And I'm confused ... is this still possible?

It still doable but Avast Ye, Admiral! - Quest - World of Warcraft requires a min lvl 55.

Doing this method makes it so much easyer to goto Booty Bay once you have your title, you can still do the Fishing comp on sunday with ease, talk to landro longshot, the mage to start the WPL quest chain is easy to get to, catching the boat is easy, the Guild banks are still there, plus theres a cool rope swing there too :p lol.

Users who are viewing this thread