US AV

MYT

Legend
Has anyone noticed that it hasn't popped in like 2 months? I haven't found another 29 who it's popped for lately but it was definitely popping before that. Not often but I have wins on my of my 29 that have only been around in legion I'm pretty sure.

Same for EOTS at 19.

Could everyone is banning these from randoms but AB pops a decent amount of time at 19 and eots used to and you could ban then.

Randomly popped for me yesterday and everyone is shouting they hate this bg. The game went super straight forward, Ally rushed Galv, IB, TP while horde pushed up. Almost no recaps except these 2 towers in the base and no stealth capping. There werent any epic battles since both sides are spawning on the opposite ends. Won the game only because we recapped frostwolf in the last minute while ally got their tower burnt down. The whole game lasted less than 20 min and top damage was only about 200K.

Sad to see such epic battle turned to this. I wish it can pop more often and we get some serious battle again

Randomly popped for me yesterday and everyone is shouting they hate this bg. The game went super straight forward, Ally rushed Galv, IB, TP while horde pushed up. Almost no recaps except these 2 towers in the base and no stealth capping. There werent any epic battles since both sides are spawning on the opposite ends. Won the game only because we recapped frostwolf in the last minute while ally got their tower burnt down. The whole game lasted less than 20 min and top damage was only about 200K.

Sad to see such epic battle turned to this. I wish it can pop more often and we get some serious battle again

Amen sister

Amen sister

Users who are viewing this thread