AV tabards Available

So yeah, everyone kinda knew about the scout tabard now available, But I just found out that you can buy the AV tabard from the vendors in Alterac valley! great looking tabard ++

totally forgot about this tabard. thanks for reminding me

The tabard vendors, near guild sig people sell almost all the tabards, check it out

I am 99% sure the honor cap is still 75K but I have not personally confirmed this.

Eh, warsong tabard is still the best looking. I just hate how scout's is meaningless, Inc. Sgt title being bought with honor, then we can all claim to be "old school" : /

I can confirm that honor cap is at 75k, just did a whole IoC and started at 74,5k and its 1,8k for when you win random bg at 80 (+I get honor from the IoC itself).

elocon said:
I can confirm that honor cap is at 75k, just did a whole IoC and started at 74,5k and its 1,8k for when you win random bg at 80 (+I get honor from the IoC itself).

thx for confirming, they should raise it since every1 will get more honor, but when did Blizz use logics to improove WoW? :p

after turning in my wsg marks I was only 2k shy of the cap :p

I love the 3 new tabards I got especially the AV one.

I'm still really bitter at blizz for taking away our BG daily though.

going to take me years to get 1000 daily quest achievement now :(

Secclusion said:
after turning in my wsg marks I was only 2k shy of the cap :p

I love the 3 new tabards I got especially the AV one.

I'm still really bitter at blizz for taking away our BG daily though.

going to take me years to get 1000 daily quest achievement now :(

How many dailies are you on atm Secclusion?

Rivfader said:
Eh, warsong tabard is still the best looking. I just hate how scout's is meaningless, Inc. Sgt title being bought with honor, then we can all claim to be "old school" : /

Old School PvP Titles, plus when you actually own a old school twink, it pops up as

HK - (Insert Rank)

Users who are viewing this thread