Attn Level 1's: BlizzGaming Wants You!

Stabatha said:
yes, level 1s can now fish and starting tomorrow, STV contest will be 24/7 for the lucky hat. I think this will make it more fun for those that can't play once a week at a certain time.

am in gurubashi.. when is this "event" starting?

EDIT:

Omg wait.. did you make it to where chest spawns every hour??? :O

-Vortalex- said:
am in gurubashi.. when is this "event" starting?

EDIT:

Omg wait.. did you make it to where chest spawns every hour??? :O

Spawns every 3 hours and despawns in 2 hours or when looted, which ever comes first.

Stabatha said:
Spawns every 3 hours and despawns in 2 hours or when looted, which ever comes first.

Fix furbolg yet? 1k hp over 10sec is really OP brah...

I think fishing is bugged, every time bubble wiggles, it says fish got away...

and I know for a fact I'm not just getting bad luck a few times...

because I've tried 54 times now.

>.>

EDIT:

TY FOR FIXING!

Will keep you posted on bugs/errors/whatevah

-Vortalex- said:
I think fishing is bugged, every time bubble wiggles, it says fish got away...

and I know for a fact I'm not just getting bad luck a few times...

because I've tried 54 times now.

>.>

Try now, Fishing was still in the database as the old way where you had to be a certain level to catch something in that zone. I just updated it now to be like how fishing is now on retail.

not sure what to think of this.......i kinda like the idea, but i pay for a game. if some one changes the game how they want and makes it free, then what am i paying for? also, but of fun is adapting to the game and figuring how to overcome the challenges. any other achievement whores thinkin about this? i bet it will be cool, don't get me wrong, just kinda want my toons together and don't wanna start over......is there a way to "copy" my toons over there? i might try it if i could have my toon i have put some much time and energy into :)

crash at server restarting fixed now and server is back online. Sorry for the downtime.

BuFro said:
is there a way to "copy" my toons over there? i might try it if i could have my toon i have put some much time and energy into :)

yes, I could do this for level 1's. Since other brackets have to earn gear from instances, this would be the only bracket I could offer this and still remain fair.

ImmahBon said:
Does anybody have instructions how to "de-patch" from 4.0.1 to 3.3.5?

Go into /data/enUS (or whatever language you use) and delete patch.MPQ and then run the repair tool. This will put you back to 3.0.1, from there apply each patch and stop after 3.3.5a.

Stabatha said:
Go into /data/enUS (or whatever language you use) and delete patch.MPQ and then run the repair tool. This will put you back to 3.0.1, from there apply each patch and stop after 3.3.5a.

I dont have a file named like that.. And I was looking from other sites and they said you have to reinstall wow.

Users who are viewing this thread