Attn Level 1's: BlizzGaming Wants You!

Stabatha

On our high rate server TerrorBlade, I'm very pleased to announce our revamp for level ones!

XP Lock at Level 1 for free!

Level 1's can now create rated arena teams in 2s, 3s and 5s.

Level 1's now have WSG, scrimmage and rated arena. This new bracket is level 1 only!

Full line of BiS level one gear added including things like Battered Jungle Hat, Furbolg Medicine Pouch, Formal Dangui, full line of BoAs and more. All for free!

Free Riding Turtle

Earnable PvP and Arena Titles at level 1

Come play for free! http://account.blizzgaming.com/register.php

and change your realmlist.wtf to: set realmlist logon.blizzgaming.com

Steamed said:
wait, this isnt the most recent patch

No sorry, it is for WotLK 3.3.5a. It will be a very long time (if ever) before private servers support Cata. For Cata support I have done over 250k lines of code changing and still no where near close to done. Also this new random opcode stuff they are now doing will mean a ton of changes every new patch. So expect to see all private servers at 3.3.5a or lower for a very long time.

Add Haliscan Pantaloons, Tuxedo Pants, Worn Leather Gloves, Linen Cloak, Wispy Cloak (or just Rain-spotted), ENCHANTS, feathered arrows, maybe consumables and buffs, maybe even ward of greater runing?

They is no way for us to get enchants besides farming PreBC Raids....

Make Opposite faction soldiers less OP... getting 1shotted on your way to org is crazy

-Vortalex- said:
Add Haliscan Pantaloons, Tuxedo Pants, Worn Leather Gloves, Linen Cloak, Wispy Cloak (or just Rain-spotted), ENCHANTS, feathered arrows, maybe consumables and buffs, maybe even ward of greater runing?

They is no way for us to get enchants besides farming PreBC Raids....

Why do we need to add Worn Leather Gloves? Free vendor has Archery Training Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft Archery Training Gloves I don't see the point in adding 10 different leather gloves to a vendor. If you want a different one, go do the quest or farm it as it is a fully spawned blizz-like world. I added Haliscan Pantaloons but same as the gloves Tuxedo pants are exact stats of Haliscan Pantaloons so no point, also I am trying to avoid adding profession crafted things as much as I can as this is not just a level 1 server but a complete blizz-like high rate server offering all bracket twinking and 80 end game. As for enchants, I will consider adding some low end scrolls, but as far as the top end stuff, again I don't want to hurt professions.

-Vortalex- said:
Make Opposite faction soldiers less OP... getting 1shotted on your way to org is crazy

Sorry, but no can't this is a level 80 PvP event. It only happens once every 4 hours for 30 minutes and includes a daily quest that reward 4k honor plus badges of frost and trump. Org and SW are the only two cities to get attacked. Maybe I'll add some sort of event starting in 10 minutes warning notice.

Stabatha said:
Why do we need to add Worn Leather Gloves? Free vendor has Archery Training Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft Archery Training Gloves I don't see the point in adding 10 different leather gloves to a vendor. If you want a different one, go do the quest or farm it as it is a fully spawned blizz-like world. I added Haliscan Pantaloons but same as the gloves Tuxedo pants are exact stats of Haliscan Pantaloons so no point, also I am trying to avoid adding profession crafted things as much as I can as this is not just a level 1 server but a complete blizz-like high rate server offering all bracket twinking and 80 end game. As for enchants, I will consider adding some low end scrolls, but as far as the top end stuff, again I don't want to hurt professions.

Worn leather gloves are BiS with 22armor, Squealer's Belt is BiS with 23 armor, Rain-spotted Cape is BiS with 11 armor

Stabatha said:
Sorry, but no can't this is a level 80 PvP event. It only happens once every 4 hours for 30 minutes and includes a daily quest that reward 4k honor plus badges of frost and trump. Org and SW are the only two cities to get attacked. Maybe I'll add some sort of event starting in 10 minutes warning notice.

How long does this take over thing last? Because so far I have not seen anyone actually leveling on this server, and ive rezzed about 8 times now, in 30min

Some reason the BGs won't que us.

-Vortalex- said:
Some reason the BGs won't que us.

You need 3 people per side to be qued for WSG to start.

Squealer's Belt and Rain-spotted Cape

The Org/SW events last 30 minutes, they start every 4 hours.

Stabatha said:
You need 3 people per side to be qued for WSG to start.

Squealer's Belt and Rain-spotted Cape

The Org/SW events last 30 minutes, they start every 4 hours.

Alright, but what I was saying was, it didn't even que us, like it didn't even show up that we were qued.

Furbolg Medicine pouch works for lvl 1s on here. They arent supposed to actually cast the effect on retail unti lvl 55. Might wanna remove the effect completely.

-Vortalex- said:
Alright, but what I was saying was, it didn't even que us, like it didn't even show up that we were qued.

Worked fine just now for me. Please post in bug reports on our forum about this. Be sure to include it was for level 1, the npc's name and in what city.

Omw to gurubashi btw, hope the event is still on?

Just read that system message, nice fishing addition, that'll be so pro bro. You know I'll be on for that.

-Vortalex- said:
Just read that system message, nice fishing addition, that'll be so pro bro. You know I'll be on for that.

yes, level 1s can now fish and starting tomorrow, STV contest will be 24/7 for the lucky hat. I think this will make it more fun for those that can't play once a week at a certain time.

Users who are viewing this thread