Attention: There has been a halfbreed sighting in ss

I am not really sure if anybody really cares, but here it is.

Earlier i was playing a druid in the xp on 10-19 bracket, and i noticed a 19 hunter was doing the same stunts Halfbreed did before patch 3.3. He pretty much just grabbed the flag, and farmed GY/mid until he got the debuff, then let them return it and rinse and repeat. Here is the "halfbreed" that i

saw.The World of Warcraft Armory - Halfbreezy @ Dentarg - Profile

now, you could say that it is a different person, with a different name. But there is more.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Halfbreed @ Dentarg - Profile

notice the absence of BOA's?

tell me what you think, and FLAME/TROLL if you would like.

Heck I do that on my warlock at 49s to farm some fast HKs. We get a lot less HKs from playing our XP-off games since it's mostly returning/carrying flags... gotta reach that 100,000 HK mark eventually right?

Yep. That's definately him. Next time you see him, tell him Lokdtite said hello. :)

and supadrood said you're trash.

edit: also op, this thread is dumb as hell no one cares about halfbreed.

I'd break out screenshots which would contradict your evaluation of Lokdtite but I am way past that childhood BS. You think I am trash, oh well. That makes you cooler than me. Wooo... Get over it kid.

Nohealsforju said:
i think supadrood is trying to call Halfbreed garbage... and not you.

No. I am pretty sure he is referring to me, but no worries. I won't kill myself, I promise.

taniwha said:
11 wsg

469 flags returned

22045 wsg hks

That is probably because he afks out to avoid XP.

This is the most impressive stat in his 11 WSGs completions recorded:

Total times LOL'd - 49142

I will be 100% honest here, Halfbreed's "game inside the game" style made Stormstrike fun for the month I was there. It made the typical WSG more interesting. I didn't like his emote spam and I did feel sorry for his teammates, but I did enjoy the side task of trying to get him to afk out.

yeah, it was pretty funny to see halfbreed pulling the same shit that he did before, and if i do see him (which i probably will), ill tell him you said hi.

Supadrood said:
and supadrood said you're trash.

edit: also op, this thread is dumb as hell no one cares about halfbreed.

This.

Now if stormstrike hadnt died...

doesnt he have to afk out before the match finishes otherwise he gets exp?

Halfbreed wasn't all that great as everyone makes him out for. Consider he says he has never died before is a lie, every time he quits to protect his precious buffs when he is close to death is indeed dubbed a loss (or in other words, you died). Some say he is probably the greatest twink who ever lived but that is still not true because there are others out there that can beat him (hell without his buffs he is obviously nothing). Alas people can still respect him all they want, personally he will never be as great as the BC twinks.

Necro.

Users who are viewing this thread