at RUIN 70-capped twinks

Tinklol said:
Alright, let's get down to what's really killing this bracket. It's Lelouch i swear to god this kid keyboard turns, backpedals and can't kill a lvl 60 twink. All the gear in the world can't help him.. Oh wait all legendarys in 5 runs cy@

Yea haha I remember when I was owning him he cloaked/vanished and sprinted away spamming /lol at me and I popped my rocket boots and hit him with bombs and killed him, I didnt know it got him at first but I saw his body a few feet in front of me.

Oct 16, 2010Earned the feat of strength [Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury].

Oct 16, 2010Obtained [Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury]. (Equipped)

Oct 16, 2010Earned the achievement Sunwell Plateau for 10 points.

Oct 16, 20101 Kil'jaeden kills (Sunwell Plateau).

He sounds like a true winner to me.

real sad on a WSG weekend that no games rolled, i que'd and saw it said avg time 4 minutes....was in que 2hr 45 min doing hallows end candy buckets etc, no games.

only action anymore is 10-19 bracket and that seems to have toned down too

Theres still action!

Make some world pvp with like 8-10 twinks from your guild and go sit outside org It is very fun 8) or outside SW if your horde.

shanker said:
many players are going to kill this bracket. the bracket is lopsided right now with imbalanced games (12-4, 9-6, 15-7, etc), and actually very fragile.

- GY camping

- holding flag for last cap at enemy base for over half the game time

- duel boxing ill geared players into opposite faction

- game rigging/honor rigging

- total lack of etiquette

should not have to start calling out some of the so-called supposed to be pro-70 twink guilds and players with screen shots and posts

after spending 4+ days loading patch and getting to play 2 days now in this bracket, i hate to say it, but the 19's which i haven't played in 6 months till yesterday are more PRO than us 70's....real shame

let's work together, clean it up, made it fun and stay viable

Meh, i rather getting GY camped than wait BG 100hours.

you can sell or transfer a player to another person's account?

I haven't gotten a game in the last week. I don't expect this to change anytime soon, so I'm shelving this toon.

Stabbedurazz said:
i dont kno if u have heard but the VERY large 60 twink guild Cthun is harder than LK on zuljin is in the process of comming to 70, we are horde (and ofc part of the ruin battle group) we will start queing as soon as we get gear and will be able to keep the horde numbers to get wsg to pop at almost all times as long as alliance can do the same.

terrible at 60, expected to be even worse at 70

many 70's have fell into blizz's master plan, they have bought cata, and moving up. even if they go to 79....$$$$ for Blizz

i await the merge to see what happens in 19, 29, 39, 49....more than likely i may shelf both my accounts

Users who are viewing this thread