Asian Pic Thread

Snack

Salty
This is a thread for posting pictures of asian gurls only.
I have noticed an increase in asian pictures around th TI profiles, such as in signatures and profile pictures. Please share your picture here, or just post a comment if the picture is already visible on your profile. This is no joke, but for us people who just really like asians.

May you have a good day.

I find asian women attractive, but I cant stand the asian culture in general. It just creeps me out

Edit: God is that racism?

Last edited by a moderator:
is it racism? probably, but the real question is if racism is inherently good or bad

i find that racism is only bad if you overgeneralize, such as applying attributes to a specific person based on race.. but it's true to say that asians are good at math. I live in Dearborn, one of the more culturally diverse areas, white people on the west, arabs on the east, and blacks further east in Detroit... but in my engineering classes, half the students are Asian.

is it racism? probably, but the real question is if racism is inherently good or bad

i find that racism is only bad if you overgeneralize, such as applying attributes to a specific person based on race.. but it's true to say that asians are good at math. I live in Dearborn, one of the more culturally diverse areas, white people on the west, arabs on the east, and blacks further east in Detroit... but in my engineering classes, half the students are Asian.
Still you can't say 'Asians are good at math', not all asians are good at math.. it's still a generalization. You can say 'Many asians are good at math' :)

But ofc you can say all asians gurls are hot

I think you all know this fine lady:

Hhaha... this thread will be made a "sticky" fo 'sho :cool:

[MENTION=18377]hajimA[/MENTION] idk if you know Zimt, but he introduced this fine lady to us:

This is a thread for posting pictures of asian gurls only.
I have noticed an increase in asian pictures around th TI profiles, such as in signatures and profile pictures. Please share your picture here, or just post a comment if the picture is already visible on your profile. This is no joke, but for us people who just really like asians.

May you have a good day.

nominated for ti mvp

also here's my vote for sticky

check out theChive's galleries...they do work at that site

here's a couple of my favs
sexy-asians-9.jpg

sexy-asians-54.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread