As I foresaw smh

What outofspace is saying, and has been saying, is that you're just telling them to take separate cars there.

The outcome doesn't change....
Point being that I have been saying it let's not take the fast route if we got to take a car get in grandma old Oldsmobile and let's go there take it slow enjoy the ride. Not the Hennessey Venom F5 hauling ass at 300mph lol. Like I said simple math...but too late anyway. Bed is made now it's time for everyone to sleep in it.

The speculation part is over, I seen it coming for all it was worth and there was no deterring it cause people didn't take the threat seriously. But anywho good night guys I hope didn't upset anyone to much. Let's just smile keep pushing forward and have fun plenty things to do still.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

And then someone else gets there first.

You just keep ignoring the fact that there's OTHER PEOPLE IN THE GAME.

People will still farm levelers, via heirloom rerolls, even if not one single person from this site ever logged in again.

This guy only wanted people to solo queue because no one ever invited him to the premades. Classic.
Just because you can't manage without 4 other twinks holding your hand doesn't mean others can't do fine alone like in previous years. But you wouldn't know anything about that Press you never solo que guess you scared of losing and looking bad. Guess you don't have to worry about that no more hope it was worth it.

It's survival of the fittest, and the fittest work together.

The idea as old as human-kind has been around.. "I won't do it, so others shouldn't". It doesn't stay an idea for long for the ones who embrace it when they eventually come to a swift end by those who reject it.

Sure you can queue on your own, as I have countless times in multiple brackets. But Don't be fumed when you're trampled.

For the ones who group up...

Oh how wrong you were, hopefully this humbling experience helps in the future. Would feel kind of bad leading people to believe something was okay when it ultimately not only wasn't but it also ended Twinks being in BGs/arenas. With someone screaming this would happen even though they got dragged through the mud for it. Like I said, I tried to warn you ...all i could have done.

Last edited:
Start a vet guild and farm harder... Watch this space

Just because you can't manage without 4 other twinks holding your hand doesn't mean others can't do fine alone like in previous years. But you wouldn't know anything about that Press you never solo que guess you scared of losing and looking bad. Guess you don't have to worry about that no more hope it was worth it.

You must not know anything about me then. Back when I was twinking (day 1 of BFA until November), I would solo queue 90% of the time. I preferred it. I enjoyed the challenge. You’re pulling all this nonsense out of your ass and making yourself seem like some prophetic God that we should have bowed down to. I don’t think anybody here even knows who your twinks were. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if you filed majority of the complaints to Blizz just to get back at the guys who ignored you when you begged for invites to their premades.

You must not know anything about me then. Back when I was twinking (day 1 of BFA until November), I would solo queue 90% of the time. I preferred it. I enjoyed the challenge. You’re pulling all this nonsense out of your ass and making yourself seem like some prophetic God that we should have bowed down to. I don’t think anybody here even knows who your twinks were. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if you filed majority of the complaints to Blizz just to get back at the guys who ignored you when you begged for invites to their premades.
Lie if you need to bud but lol all to familiar with Twinkys Community and people probably be surprised definitely you because of how we met...easily proven your skill inherently gear related. So you can lie to me but yeah I seen you forming and jumping in many a group when you wasn't hustling people for Antorus runs lol. Definitely not a im"press"sive person in any sense of the word. I started Twinking in MoP...have a few toons hanging around.

I don't need accolades and titles for being right. I can smile content that I was rather people like it or not. Just know in the future you may want to listen to people who trying to warn you about history repeating itself since obviously you wouldn't be the wiser of any signs considering you new to it. But hey this your lesson now, your DK, hunter etc just sitting on the shelf cause you can stand up on your own like a big boy.

Users who are viewing this thread