EU+US Artifact Knowledge 7.3

Hiroitchi

Grandfathered
Anyone read the patch notes that were released to read for today?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/20947822/world-of-warcraft-7-3-patch-notes

Particularly concerning artifact knowledge.

Artifact Knowledge
  • The Orders are now working together to improve Artifact Knowledge, and Artifact Knowledge now increases every week for everyone at the same rate, without the need to submit work orders.
I am assuming this is for 110s, but I am not sure anymore as the wording is strange. What are your thoughts? AUG 29th is 7.3's release, so I have 30k more AP to farm before that happens as that was my goal.

None of my ptr twinks (lvls 99 - 109) have any passive AK (and they have been on the ptr since it came out pretty much) and none of them can talk to the research npc either. So probably not.

I also read the notes yesterday and had the same thoughts, that perhaps it would apply to all. However,i got the impression (not sure if i read it definitively) that the AK per day would only apply to 110+. Mostly since AK is not available to 101's, since we can't do the starting quest.

I had purchased the 40AK token, without really checking it would be applicable for 101. Interesting to see how they refund me for it when removed in 7.3.

I also read the notes yesterday and had the same thoughts, that perhaps it would apply to all. However,i got the impression (not sure if i read it definitively) that the AK per day would only apply to 110+. Mostly since AK is not available to 101's, since we can't do the starting quest.

I had purchased the 40AK token, without really checking it would be applicable for 101. Interesting to see how they refund me for it when removed in 7.3.

I guess will find out next tues. It seems strange though that the wording does state work orders will no longer be needed, so does that mean the quest will no longer be accessible?

I'm also hoping this to be the case, but i think Blizzard are already aware of our group / niche and have thought ahead to prevent becoming even more powerful . :p

Users who are viewing this thread