Arp MM Hunter 2s.

I have been stacking agi and such as of thus far on my 70 hunter.

Im at 2050+ now and hitting a lot of the people with more brutal and such and not just trying to burst full t6.

I am noticing that im not doing as much damage due to more resil obviously, and as we all know the arp isnt affected by resil.

Was curious if anyone had tried out Arp hunter at this level and was successful or any find they may have come up with at all.

character planner . brogurt - chardev.org

That profile seemed to retain fair amounts of resil, health, crit, etc. and still be loaded on Arp.

Is there to much? should i only go for it with 100%? is it even worth it?

All input is appreciated.

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much resil D: ill post some helpful stuff when im done w/ this chardev.

the one i posted lacked hard in arp and i feel like a bad for that sorry.

and if you put on Gronnstalker's Belt and put a +20 resil gem in it i dont lose much resil or health and am almost at 85%

Toon is Brogurt-Altar of Storms-US Nightfall. May be joining that horde guild on korgath tho

There cool guys when im back to playin wow i can add you on real id i have preetymuch every twink guilds gm/officers real id from vengence so we can say like que 3'z or que 2's and stuff easier xD

Thanks for all your help.

I'm waiting on my thoridal before i xfer tho prolly. 5 weeks down.

i have most of the gear you are showing me tho, just banked.

Last question tho. Why Battlemaster trinkets? Why not lightning generator or sonic booster? For Pally hammer of wrath?

1750 hp has saved me alot of times xD + 120 ap or 60crit is nice. Gnomish Lightning generator Backfires and hurts =[

Users who are viewing this thread