EU+US Arms or ret

How is ret stacking gear slots with the most haste like mail legs and such, with full sockets and haste gems? I remember lvl 80 pally with 90% haste was super op. I can imagine you could easily get 90% as my Arcane mage has 82% and a lot less 835+ slots. Probably 100% if you wanted. Does haste DR does anyone know? Cuz I remember judgment was base 6 sec cd and with 98 something % haste was 3.0 something second cooldown. So It didn't appear to so. Wonder if it's different now. Can't imagine it could be. I've always enjoyed pure haste rets as its sooo many holy power so you can keep up the aoe damage much better if needed or go ape with avenging wrath.

How is ret stacking gear slots with the most haste like mail legs and such, with full sockets and haste gems? I remember lvl 80 pally with 90% haste was super op. I can imagine you could easily get 90% as my Arcane mage has 82% and a lot less 835+ slots. Probably 100% if you wanted. Does haste DR does anyone know? Cuz I remember judgment was base 6 sec cd and with 98 something % haste was 3.0 something second cooldown. So It didn't appear to so. Wonder if it's different now. Can't imagine it could be. I've always enjoyed pure haste rets as its sooo many holy power so you can keep up the aoe damage much better if needed or go ape with avenging wrath.

Also another bonus was being able to flash heal whole health pool in the time of bubble, with the very fast cash time on flash

And that 2 holy powe generating move that has a "meh" cooldown will be a true part of rotation

I've fought quite a few ret pallies on my fury, and if they don't bubble right out of the gate on my burst they die immediately.. 110 rets with a shitty 870ilvl are fucking terrifying with the burst if played well. I guess I just haven't found a good 101 ret to fight yet

As soon as I watch a vid and it starts zooming into numbers then slowing down then speeding up I just turn that shit off.

Users who are viewing this thread