Armory's to be admired.

both toons were. funny story is, i've played on both.

lol ur trolls get worse and worse
<

lol ur trolls get worse and worse
<

im the entire reason that hunter has its thoridal feat of strength but doesnt have a bow.

that pally was also qpac the former 60/64 ret pally. it isnt that hard to pick these toons out of a crowd

edit: meh, guess they took its feat of strength away for thoridal. what a shame, there was a decent story behind it

^ this kid must know the secret to life coz he damn sure thinks he knows everything else LOL

^ this kid must know the secret to life coz he damn sure thinks he knows everything else LOL

i was the one who told Daman about that hunter when he first bought it

it had a warlock on the account as well (which i can get the armory for)

warlock was split from the account so James could play it. the warlock was eventually sold off

daman sold that hunter to someone (dont know who exactly)

mmo-armory came into possession of it at one point

history gets fuzzy at this point

virtua eventually ends up getting the hunter

hunter is sold back to James

paladin was Qpac the old 60. was given/sold to Virtua (dont know the exact details on that deal)

when BC was added to all vanilla accounts by default, the pally was leveled to 61 by Virtua on accident while running a random

the pally was leveled to 64 and was posted for sale

i'm guessing you got it from virtua and then leveled it to 70

i played with some of the biggest account buyers in the bracket and know most of the vanity toons by sight so i really hope you arent trying to deny the fact that both characters were bought/sold.

gratz james one of my good mates and daman used to be an officer for me but u know shit all apart from that lol u see an account and assume to much get good plz nub still havnt told me wh o u are baddie

gratz james one of my good mates and daman used to be an officer for me but u know shit all apart from that lol u see an account and assume to much get good plz nub still havnt told me wh o u are baddie

engrish prease

come at me bro.

i think you seriously might have a mental disability.

great minds think alike

dis*

Users who are viewing this thread