EU+US armory lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

A new level 19 twink here. I'm on Twisting Nether, EU.

I was hoping someone would be able to advise me in regards to my gear and what to go for?

I cant find myself on the Armory for some reason?

My gear:

Stained Shadowcraft Cap
Eternal Will of the Martyr
Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders
Inherited Cape of the Black Baron
Stained Shadowcraft Tunic
Black Wolf Bracers
Gloves of the Fang
Vigorous Belt of the Bandit
Stained Shadowcraft Pants
Cobrahn's Boots
Signet of Argas
Legionnaires Band
Repurposed Lava Dredger

None have been enchanted as yet.

Thank you for your help

I'm a Tauren Feral Druid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

A new level 19 twink here. I'm on Twisting Nether, EU.

I was hoping someone would be able to advise me in regards to my gear and what to go for?

I cant find myself on the Armory for some reason?

My gear:

Stained Shadowcraft Cap
Eternal Will of the Martyr
Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders
Inherited Cape of the Black Baron
Stained Shadowcraft Tunic
Black Wolf Bracers
Gloves of the Fang
Vigorous Belt of the Bandit
Stained Shadowcraft Pants
Cobrahn's Boots
Signet of Argas
Legionnaires Band

None have been enchanted as yet.

Thank you for your help

I'm a Feral Druid.

Artonkn @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

heirloom mace if you can't get that one

Is there any gear that I should be working towards instead of my heirlooms? I've heard that Gloomshroud is one to go for?

If you feel you dont need as much stamina then yeah gloomshroud. If you want max agi, defias belt, possibly also defias legs with shadowleather if you cant get looms with primal (from 400-499 LW, cant be higher LW or wont be the same).

If you feel you dont need as much stamina then yeah gloomshroud. If you want max agi, defias belt, possibly also defias legs with shadowleather if you cant get looms with primal (from 400-499 LW, cant be higher LW or wont be the same).

Interesting, thanks! Just looked at Blackened Defias Belt and it's nearly 100k on my server, ouch! Same as Gloom. So if I level skinning up between 400-499 it's best

been a while since I've nineteened but working on this rogue at the moment. haven't played with her since before BoAs were introduced so did some simple upgrades but I'm sure its far from BiS. no i don't have a sfang and probably won't buy one let alone 2 lol. looted all the defias pieces while they were still in game.
having a fking blast in redridge making new friends who log over to horde toons to tell me how much they appreciate me keeping it fresh and new for them while they quest on toons 14-25. nomnomnom tears.

Iwinspam @ Dethecus - Community - World of Warcraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tagging myself in here. A lot of other options listed in my signature. Not necessarily with listing them above in mind, but to give more database for others to check for ideas on gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread