EU+US Armories under level 10.. how?

Discussion in 'Level 1-9' started by Winterly, Mar 5, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Devzxje

Devzxje Dev Nguyen

Very possible yes, Legion was also a beta test just like Beta 4 Azeroth.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Selaya

Selaya <3 Head Admin

a whole lot of halftruths and fatespinning from some1 who has little knowledge in such things

in general, having umatrix on your chromium/firefox on full nazi will do the trick
    oh, and use an email client and disable html there, that's about it
    (you can also blackhole advertisers, trackers and friends in /etc/hosts but usually, full nazi umatrix does the trick just fine

oh, and obviously dont use the same password everywhere but that should be common sense :^]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zemmix

Zemmix A.B.C. Moderator

Don't tell me how to live my life, mama.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Surprised Surprised x 1
  4. Twunxd

Twunxd Member

I've said this since forever, there should be a /played requirement for your character to show on armory no matter the level.
    Would make it so much easier, and then random-ass trials and characters won't fill the armory so much!

• Like Like x 2
  5. FrozenWill

FrozenWill Grandfathered

I wish they did that too. I have about 30 level ones on one of my wow accounts and none of them show up on my armory page. Also, a few level 7’s and 4s which are pretty old and none of them have armories online. Maybe shadowlands level squish will force blizzard to change their stance on 1-9’s not having an armory or being deleted for good if something were to happen

• Like Like x 1
  6. Veechard

Veechard Grandfathered

blizzards “armory test toons” and nothing more. Possibly at one point and time something went array when writing code for armory, and the quick fix for them was so just make random level 1-9s and it fixed the problem.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ohti

ohti Member Moderator 20s Coordinator <TF>

What if I use the same 2 passwords everywhere? Half Kappa

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. FrozenWill

FrozenWill Grandfathered

This could be true. I remember seeing a screenshot of blizzard testing out the DK start zone and there were pictures of a level 54 DK lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    Winterly

Winterly Level 1 1-10 Coordinator

a GM did tell me that one of the toons were made very recently, of course I know we can't take a GMs word for anything though.

Also, the 2 level 7s are in the same guild wearing like banker outfits

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sin'dor

Sin'dor Member

Ooh! I do love a good mystery! :)

Just brainstorming here... but what if there's a "character service" (free Realm-Transfer of all toons, paid Faction-Change for a banker, etc.) that was previously-useable by low-levels, and had the "side-effect" of activating their Armory™ page?

11. OP
    Winterly

Winterly Level 1 1-10 Coordinator

Are you suggesting for a a small specific time period that low levels could use "paid character services" and this was the outcome of it?

12. Sin'dor

Sin'dor Member

...more-or-less. ;)

Blizzard™ has always claimed that there was a Lvl-10 requirement for "paid character services" (even when they first announced them back in 2006)... but how often would lowbies actually bother to attempt one? Who's to say there hasn't been some "windows of opportunity" over the years where it unexpectedly-worked?

There were also numerous "free population-balance migrations" in earlier expansions that had no level requirement.

Like I said, I'm simply brainstorming... but unless we can track-down some of these Armory-owners and ask them, it's just as plausible a "theory" as any other. :p

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)