Armored Battleboar in fire

Is this banable?

I heard things that it's bs and that it isn't banable, but i also heard it's banable, opened a ticket to GM but hasn't responded yet.

notoriousthf said:
I've seen people use it in bgs. If it acts like a normal hunter pet would, it shouldn't be a problem.

It has the same damage, speed, health as other pets.

I think the only problem is that to tame it u have to kinda glitch it, and also it makes fire sound if ur near it.

You do not need to glitch to get this pet. There are 2 more pets at this level that have an interesting skin (bear with purple glow and karoma lookalike wolf). GM's do not care (I asked a few). Reporting someone for having something you don't have seems very imature (there is no advantage to these pets apart from them looking cool).

Ye that's what i mean kinda glitching since it's not supposed to be in flames when tamed, friend throws torch at around 5-6 seconds of the tame and the boar dies at same time as tame ends

Plsdontkillme said:
Macro doesn't even work anymore i heard, not sure, and nice to hear that it's not a glitch :)

I made a response to a post yesterday regarding this pet and now this. Why all the hate? How could you even report someone for this? Blizz is well aware this pet is tamed with the fiery visual. Any pet that is tamed with visual 'buffs' are okay. Once you get into taming beasts with damage buffs or w/e that's where you run into some problems.

This pet has been known and tameable with it's visual for a very very long time - edit

Watch out, if you used a macro to tame this pet, game masters will investigate and figure out you did, then youll get banned... -.-

Pwnadin said:
I made a response to a post yesterday regarding this pet and now this. Why all the hate? How could you even report someone for this? Blizz is well aware this pet is tamed with the fiery visual. Any pet that is tamed with visual 'buffs' are okay. Once you get into taming beasts with damage buffs or w/e that's where you run into some problems.

This pet has been known and tameable with it's visual for a very very long time - edit

You cant be sure enough anymore, I got a warning for standing too long at one spot...

Pwnadin said:

This is correct.

If anyone wants they can do a search on petopias forum and find a comment from blizz about it. Might take some time because of all the posts about these tames.

I have probably done 20-30 of the "visual" tames since the start of wrath. Oil covered worg was my first one and I still have every one of the tames.

It's not really something we'd ban you for Plsdontkilme, but it's certainly not intended to have such pets and we may remove the pet in the future :).

That's GM response.

Users who are viewing this thread