EU+US Armor Kit Question

Sunbirds

Veteran
hey all!

I’ve been gearing some f2p twinks and want to properly do my professions. Every armory page I look at, people have +1 reinforced enchants. Is BIS not the +2 reinforcement from medium armor kits? Can you not get MAKs on a starter account or is leveling leatherworking to get them just not worth it?

Thanks!

hey all!

I’ve been gearing some f2p twinks and want to properly do my professions. Every armory page I look at, people have +1 reinforced enchants. Is BIS not the +2 reinforcement from medium armor kits? Can you not get MAKs on a starter account or is leveling leatherworking to get them just not worth it?

Thanks!
+1 is as much as you can get f2p or not at this lvl as far as i'm concerned

hey all!

Thanks!

Yes, unfortunately, +1 is the Maximum armor gain from the Medium Armor Kit at level 20 (something to do with enchants scaling with level). There are some comments on WoWhead about it https://www.wowhead.com/item=2313/medium-armor-kit#comments

Edit: This also means that the light armor kit is probably the best you can actually make use of

Users who are viewing this thread