Aristeia - 39 Warrior PvP Vid

I finally sucked it up and stopped being completely technologically retarded and made a PvP vid, a lot of these clips are a little older but still decent, first vid ever so don't be too tough on me =[

[video=youtube;AMuhLbH7dGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMuhLbH7dGM&feature=channel_page[/video]

If the sound isn't working on YouTube try this link

[video=vimeo;5706159]http://vimeo.com/5706159[/video]

great video, hope to see fraps running one of the times i get 4 shotted (lol@ 3:45 vs the warr)

on a side note: sound didn't work on wow forums but did on twinkinfo

Druiddroid said:
great video, hope to see fraps running one of the times i get 4 shotted (lol@ 3:45 vs the warr)

on a side note: sound didn't work on wow forums but did on twinkinfo

Ya it seems to be working now, thanks DD

Hope I can fit you into the next one I make, like I said these aren't the best clips and I just wanted to finally be able to make a vid, I'll try and jampack the next one with bigger name peoples =)

Nice vid !

Once had pendulum of doom on 39 gnome warrior and 29% crit was AWSOME !

I miss it so much.

Draenei female.. Ugh :D I just hate that race.

Anyway, Pretty awesome video there. You made me watch it to the end. Nice crits and stuff :D

i like it.

i >think< some of those must have been made pre-arms bleed build. i never saw the op proc's and you spent more time in zerker.

also, is that troll using an LoA? it looked like it but i couldnt tell. if so (again quality kept me from being sure) but it looked like 70 AP on it, why not crusader?

Just questions from another warrior looking to get better.

hey aristeia (love your name btw, reminds me of the illiad) I just switched from sct and sctd to MSBT (mik scrolling battle text); sct would randomly reset and needed so much tweaking, msbt is great almost without configuraiton. Anyway I thought I'd toss a recommend out.

Thanks for the compliments everyone =]

-Yes, I personally even thought I was jumping too much in some of these XD

-Ya, my troll war is using LOA with savagery, I prefer the static buff rather than the occasional proc, since it can proc at unopportune times, but there's no right or wrong imo. Some of those clips were back when Taste for Blood was only a chance and not a guarantee so it was more of a crit build rather than an overpower / bleed build, as I am now.

-That's where I got my name from! To be honest I don't really even pay too much attention to combat text at all XD

Aristeia said:
Thanks for the compliments everyone =]

-Yes, I personally even thought I was jumping too much in some of these XD

-Ya, my troll war is using LOA with savagery, I prefer the static buff rather than the occasional proc, since it can proc at unopportune times, but there's no right or wrong imo. Some of those clips were back when Taste for Blood was only a chance and not a guarantee so it was more of a crit build rather than an overpower / bleed build, as I am now.

-That's where I got my name from! To be honest I don't really even pay too much attention to combat text at all XD

i breath combat text.

i love it. that's actually one of the few things that bugged me about watching you play, i didnt see numbers from combat text in some of the clips, and i notice that you dont have numbers displayed on either your hp bar or that of your target.

me personally, im always running numbers while playing. i see how much hp they have left, how much damage ive taken, ive got my text popping up telling me what im doing, rage generation, heals inc, damage taken, and i have a mod called Dr. Damage that shows me (roughly the median of my max crit and lowest hit) how much damage each skill on my bar will do taking into account buffs, debuffs, and my talent spec/gear.

but that is just me. :D

Nice video. Only bigger mistake I noticed was when you didn't disarm the warriors Shield Wall. Keep them coming!

Neratho said:
Nice video. Only bigger mistake I noticed was when you didn't disarm the warriors Shield Wall. Keep them coming!

He was disarmed before that

Then for some reason it wouldn't let me hamstring =X

It would've been overfaster =]

Oh sorry, rewatched it and I didn't even realize the first disarm. Sorry bro, very nice video still.

Entertaining. Was a bit surprised that the crits were so small with POD :eek:

Played well I guess, never bothered with Arms, a bit too weak for my liking :)

YrziTheYeti said:
Entertaining. Was a bit surprised that the crits were so small with POD :eek:

Played well I guess, never bothered with Arms, a bit too weak for my liking :)

Eh, I didn't show any crits against lowbies, I have some footage of 900 /1000+ crits (withOUT zerker), but I'd rather show skill than me wailing on poor lowbies

Users who are viewing this thread