Argh!!

I've been searching for gear for my fire mage for weeks, but I can't seem to find any! Been checking AH all the time, and spamming trade, but none got it. What am I supposed to do? :confused:

If you're going to +fire spell power (greens of fire wrath, like my mage has) then you just have to keep at - My set is perfect except +7 fire spell power cloak, some of it is super hard to get because people actually need to post it on the ahxD

Spooksters said:
If you're going to +fire spell power (greens of fire wrath, like my mage has) then you just have to keep at - My set is perfect except +7 fire spell power cloak, some of it is super hard to get because people actually need to post it on the ahxD

just have to keep at.. what do you mean?

Xposure said:
just have to keep at.. what do you mean?

He means it takes time to find, thats all. You will see the peices you want for sale eventually, but theres no way to know how long it may take for them to pop up.

1) Don't try to farm world drops.

2) Check the AH often, so multiple times every day.

3) If you really want a piece of gear and it's ultra-rare you should make bank alts on different servers and check all the AHs there. Once you've found the item you want transfer your char there. Of course this is pricy and if you decide to stay you will lose your contacts on your previous server.

Anyways good luck, getting gear is indeed very frustrating.

Xposure said:
thx bubble :D and @ rayu, I cba wasting money on transfering and stuff, but I do check the AH very often

Would stick to that, it'll work out for you. Here's some tips;

1) Ask people in trade to check their guild banks, often works for items such as [ITEM]Wrangler's Wristbands[/ITEM], green world BoE drops, as they're perfect to put on a guild bank. (not blue, so not worth it to put on AH, not gray, so not often vendored)

2) Have people scanning for you, but I see you already have that covered for you. =P

3) Scan twink forums for sellers that are willing to transfer to YOU. This will probably cost you more than getting it from the AH but no real-life cash is wasted.

4) Let everyone know it's YOU who's buying that item. I've had 4 personal /w's for Shadowfangs just because everyone knows I'm the guy who buys them. (also makes me decide prices hehe)

I wish you good luck, your items will come as long as you are persistent. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread