Arena Team combo's

I literally just laughed out loud.

i've done arenas with the only 2 good hunters in this bracket, felix and biggie

they're not even very overpowered in a scenario such as 3v3

none of the other hunters in this bracket are any good, and none of them would ever be willing to do arena and embarrass themselves anyway, so i feel pretty comfortable making blanket statements like the one above

none of the other hunters in this bracket are any good, and none of them would ever be willing to do arena and embarrass themselves anyway, so i feel pretty comfortable making blanket statements like the one above

Laglols hunter Oplol is good also, he doesn't play him much but when it does it makes me scarred of what this bracket could be if people played like him lol

Arms warrior-restoration shaman and frost Mage

warriors: Arms warriors have the debuff abilite callled mortal strike, this will reduce the targets healing by 25% which is awesome against healers, also with their rend and deep wounds talent point their bleed abilites are nice it does a very good damage over time on the target. They also have sunder armour it reduces the amount of armour on the target, less armour more damage on the target, They also have thundeclap Which can slow down the enemies attack speed by 20% is pretty good espically againsts rogues. and they have battle shout which increases the agility and strength of people around you and you also gain rage from it.

Shaman: Restoration shaman, are amazing one because of earth shield, because when you lose health it heals you, with 10 chargers ( if i remeber correcrtly) also they have nice remover called cleanse spirit which is good against warlocks. They also have totems, which are amazing, they have totems that can slow you down by 50% , have totems which increase your agility/ strength, have totems that can heal the whole group, have totems that can do damage, casting wise, and have a totem that can increase your spellpower by 6%. they can also use purge which is amazing, it can get rid of any magical things on the enemy for example, when you use purge on a priest it gets rid of their shield, and their's no cooldown, and they have windshear which can stop the enemy from casting. and also ghostwolf, for getting around the arena better.

Mage: frost mages are king! one because of the water elemental pet, it can do damage and also have a frost nova which you can control, they have a good attack called frostbolt which can slow down the enemy. they have blink which can thrust the mage foward and can break roots, frostnova and i think HOJ. they also have silence which is good against healers and damage casters. they have polymorph, which is like hammer of justice expect you gain health while your in that state, and you also turn into a sheep.

This info might be a little werid, but this is the info i have experienced, from doing arena to bg's and duels. also, a lot of the info is my opinon so before you rage attack, this is what i think their good for.

lags good

I guess I don't gloat enough.

Are you kidding me? You gloat the most. Felix doesn't even talk about himself, and I rarely talk about myself (never on this forum). All you do is talk about how good you are...

Shhhhh let it go carter your better den dis <3

I killed carters pally in a BG /gloat

Are you kidding me? You gloat the most. Felix doesn't even talk about himself, and I rarely talk about myself (never on this forum). All you do is talk about how good you are...

you're talking about yourself right now, noob

i bet you would lose in arena too and then come post on the forums about how good you are

find 2 posts where i gloated about me being best.

i always say how **** i am

Don't forget to roll belf. *eyeroll*

3s

Disc priest, Hpal, Arc mage. Everyone knows disc priests at 20 are on about the same lvl as spriests for damage output, plus you factor in the heals and bubble, you got a valued healer. Then the hpally for your main heals, and arc mage can counterspell/sheep while throwing out massive damage. Honestly the best non-hunter team I can see working at this lvl.

5s

Disc priest, Hpal, Arc mage, enh shaman, fury or prot warr. With two healers there's no reason to not pick up a warrior. And after watching Miindyy at enh I'd pick up one no doubt.

Shhhhh let it go carter your better den dis <3

I killed carters pally in a BG /gloat

Me too! Accompanied with a /wave before the KB
<

find 2 posts where i gloated about me being best.

i always say how **** i am

Gotta agree with Ump. He always says hes bad. Says it to me 2-3 times a day.

Oh and sorry for double post. Just saw the 2nd page

see you cant rely on a Disc priest in arena because ur completly screwed if the other team has a good purging shaman

Users who are viewing this thread