Arena Team combo's

no hunters, we did 3s with me and my burst was so big i could burst the warrior and scatter the shaman and the warrior would be dead. really anything other than hunters. a warlock or a mage on each team, or both, would be really good, considering you could fear, fear, fear, sheep, sheep sheep, fear fear fear etc.

i will beat any hunter 3v3 team of your choice with a non-hunter 3v3 team of my choice

this challenge goes to anybody who thinks they can hunter faceroll in arena at 20

i will beat any hunter 3v3 team of your choice with a non-hunter 3v3 team of my choice

this challenge goes to anybody who thinks they can hunter faceroll in arena at 20

Imma go make a hunter just so I can challenge you with laglol
<
jk lol i doesnt roll hunterz

3's Easy Destro or Affli Lock, Arcane Mage and Hpally easy can even beat RShaman, ShSRogue and Arcane Mage

Ele shammy (healing just with T-storm)

prot pally (backup heals and silence)

Frost Mage (another silence and great control on the field

Results: Frost mage running around freezing any melle going for shammy/mage and when freezes are down u pop the T-storm and repeat leaving the only option for melle to go after the prot pally who clearly will be easilly able to survive with a healer this leaves only ranged dps who can kill the ele shammy or frost mage but thats were counter spell and avenger's shield come into play locking down ranged dps and all the same u have a shammy healer who can throw quick purge's/wind shear's

EDIT:the only class to that can get around the CC and silences would be a hunter but we already said this a no hunter arenas

so can no1 think of a possible counter to the team makeup i listed just curious if theres any holes in what i thought of.

i regret rolling a hunter, i dont get to take part in all the fun stuff.

Just roll another character, it is totally worth the time. The change in play style revitalizes the game.

Check my sig, I have 4 characters that are pretty much bis pre-boa, and have nearly completed a Druid, Hunter and Paladin, and am starting to gear up a warlock, rogue and horde warrior.

It makes the game much more satisfying being able to jump between different characters when things get stale.

If you only have Alliance characters I would strongly recommend making a Horde one to try out. The 1 minute queue times are amazing and are make up for any disadvantages that come with rolling Horde.

so can no1 think of a possible counter to the team makeup i listed just curious if theres any holes in what i thought of.

Ferlawl, Sub, Rsham

Burst down the mage locking the sham and pally with sap/shear, the rest is easymode

Edit: This won't work too well against 2.2k+ players but lets face it lol it's F2P

Users who are viewing this thread