Arena season 10 ending question

Pallymagic

Legend
So i read on the forums from a blue post that season 10 is ending near the 15th of november (currently the 11th). Conquest points get turned into honor etc etc.

but arena isnt playable during the time period from end of season 10 and implement of 4.3 i was just wondering, are lvl 70s still able to do arena or are they unable to as well? I was thinking they might since they dont get any benefit from arena, its purely for fun

Cheers.

The new date is the 29th by the way. As for the question I'm not sure. I'd assume not because the level 70 teams need to be wiped and such, but I'm not positive.

good news is all the 71+ have no team anymore

good news is all the 71+ have no team anymore

Thank F*cking God!!!!! i have a double ret pally team last night both 74... they would just pop wings then both wrath me for 9k each..

got them about 15 times.. im so pissed.

Thank F*cking God!!!!! i have a double ret pally team last night both 74... they would just pop wings then both wrath me for 9k each..

got them about 15 times.. im so pissed.

Hat off to you for lasting for 15 games, i would have thrown in the towel after the first game.

no you cannot do arenas during the 1 week break, and hate to say it, but all the teams stay the same, and the players in them, so the 71-74's will still be in their same old team and be able to arena, after the 1 week break like everyone.

no you cannot do arenas during the 1 week break, and hate to say it, but all the teams stay the same, and the players in them, so the 71-74's will still be in their same old team and be able to arena, after the 1 week break like everyone.

nope teams are wiped

I think that the rating and the win/loss will be wiped, not the team, as always happen when the season end.so i'm pretty sure that lvl 71/74 will stay in their team and they will be able to play when next season will start.

When season 9 ended also lvl 70 was unable to do arena so i think that will happen the same this time.

From Blue Post (u can found it here http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

Arena and Rated Battleground Season 10 is scheduled to end November 29. At that point we will determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards, a process that should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for Arena titles and/or the Ruthless Gladiator’s Twilight Drake to refrain from transferring their characters to another realm or faction until after Season 10 ends. During the break between seasons, all Rated Battleground and Arena matches will be unavailable.

At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points, possibly exceeding the 4,000 point Honor cap. All Season 10 items will cost Honor Points (equivalent to their previous Conquest Point cost) when the season ends, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached. These items will no longer be available for purchase.

Please be aware that higher ilvl PvP items will be introduced and available for Honor points with patch 4.3.

The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin for level-85 players approximately one week after the end of Season 10 and will coincide with the awarding of Season 10 titles and mounts. At that time, any Honor accrued above the 4,000-point cap will be converted into gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. In addition, Season 11 rewards will be made available for purchase with Conquest Points awarded during the new season. Matchmaking (MMR), Team, and Personal Ratings will all be wiped when Season 11 begins.

Users who are viewing this thread