Arena Master :)

masterjamie93 said:
You most be talking about those 3 Germans who had their title stripped off them because they were legit wintraders, I don't have a way of proving i didn't wintrade. When i first got it, I was bragging a lot and quite a few players reported me, but the account was checked and they couldn't find shit cos we queued at peak playing times.

On a sidenote, how does someone so bias and opinionated become a moderator on this site? You're meant to oversee the website and set an example, not troll around man, like it would bother me or make me mad..

you were bragging about arena master at 70? even if you got it legit "skilling" your way to it wouldnt be hard at 70 at all with ques. I still think you proly did it via trading given what im reading in the thread and especially cause you are bragging about a title thats the biggest joke of all to people that actually play this game at decent ratings.

Please read over it, I wasn't bragging, I was simply answering questions/queries, I've been here for quite a while now, I'm trying to help out, when i do however, every troll on this site jumps onto it like "omg wintrade more brah", there's no reasoning with them and this might sound cocky, but in fact they most probably are jealous, if it's so easy to get the title and wintrade, where are all the trolls arena master titles/armouries? Nowhere.

shanker said:
one thing some fail to remember is that Blizzard rolled the WOTLK pre-patch and the achievement system was in the game for many players to knock out arena achievements while everyone was still 70's. most of the players that got arena master or battlemaster actually leveled on. used to see it in trade they were doing premades/arenas to knock them out....win traded or not we had 70's with the titles in 2009 prior to WOTLK. alot of ret-paladins wracked up near instant hi-ratings due to being insanely OP on that patch.

noot reaaally

70s could only do arena achievements after patch 4 or cata launch or whatever

masterjamie93 said:
Please read over it, I wasn't bragging, I was simply answering questions/queries, I've been here for quite a while now, I'm trying to help out, when i do however, every troll on this site jumps onto it like "omg wintrade more brah", there's no reasoning with them and this might sound cocky, but in fact they most probably are jealous, if it's so easy to get the title and wintrade, where are all the trolls arena master titles/armouries? Nowhere.

don't feed the wintrader, he's starting to think he's good :(

masterjamie93 said:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/booha/simple too all those wondering if Arena Master is achievable, this is not win-traded/cheated, had many Blizz have checked my account after receiving complaints from people who are jealous, did this with a warrior using Stormherald - Item - World of Warcraft yes it did help and helped get us to 2.8k in 2s and 2.7k in 3s, 5s was harder, but playing on Blackout EU is a major assistance as it's probably the most active bracket. Anyways, hope this has been helpful.

Can you post links to players you were playing against? (Teams not char links) also why are you not in a 5s on ur armory?

How can you be answering questions or queries when you were the one who started this thread? You could have just replied on any other thread about Arena master, but you were clearly bragging/seeking attention.

You also state if it's so easy why don't we get the title and wintrade, now this must be hard for you to comprehend, but not everybody breaks the rules just for a title.

Turtlezyo said:
noot reaaally

hes saying 70s in bc could have gotten the achieve during the lk pre-launch patch. tho i dont know how that exactly applies here since he said theyve lvld and this guy is newly bragging about it

Turtlezyo said:
noot reaaally

yes really....."all" achievements started on the WOTLK prepatch, not CATA prepatch or subsequent CATA patches

shanker said:
yes really....."all" achievements started on the WOTLK prepatch, not CATA prepatch or subsequent CATA patches

all the achievements said something like "win arena at level 80".. i had 2100ish rating before wotlk and played a few games in 3.0 patch and didn't get any achievements

Users who are viewing this thread