Arena Master - come at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is to all ya'll dilly dallying at 2.2k thinking you're the shit. More than happy to server change and pay 10k to any player able to best my 2v2/3v3/5v5 all round. This is most definitely a bragging thread and intended to get a lot of those who think they run the 70 scene hot and bothered, I know i'm the best you don't need to reassure me, just know my offer and praise me for my achievements x

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/booha/simple

I Won't bother trying to best your 2v2 - Comp is op.

I'm not interested in X-fering But perhaps I can set up a 3v3 or 5V5 match with you.

Love happybunny

Xxoxoxoxooxoxoxxooxo

masterjamie93 said:
This is to all ya'll dilly dallying at 2.2k thinking you're the shit. More than happy to server change and pay 10k to any player able to best my 2v2/3v3/5v5 all round. This is most definitely a bragging thread and intended to get a lot of those who think they run the 70 scene hot and bothered, I know i'm the best you don't need to reassure me, just know my offer and praise me for my achievements x

Booha @ Kul Tiras - Game - World of Warcraft

wintradddddddeeeee

and if you think youre big because you can smash people at 70 then i hope you never check out the 85 scene cause you probably cant even be a 2200 hero baddie

masterjamie93 said:

Booha @ Kul Tiras - Game - World of Warcraft

lol cuz 70's are hard right? wrong get on the 85 "scene" ya nub

I'm not gonna hate on anyone here but 85 PvP is just as stupid as 70 PvP, but with a larger gear gap, which is why I stopped playing my 85's.

Grats on AMaster, if you didn't win trade for it.

And I really hope you're trolling Jeeg, of all people, you seems to understand this game better then most people, and I've even talked to you where you agree on how stupid 85 is and this whole game in PvP.

Deathforcen said:
I'm not gonna hate on anyone here but 85 PvP is just as stupid as 70 PvP, but with a larger gear gap, which is why I stopped playing my 85's.

Grats on AMaster, if you didn't win trade for it.

And I really hope you're trolling Jeeg, of all people, you seems to understand this game better then most people, and I've even talked to you where you agree on how stupid 85 is and this whole game in PvP.

85 pvp is stupid as fuck but its still from another planet when it comes to competition compared to 70-74

Hotpockets said:
Grats on the wintrade.

ahaha hotpockets, I could of guessed you were gonna post your usual wintrade shit. surely if i'd of wintraded, blizzard would of stuck a permanent ban on me and stripped me of my title? Oh wait, I didn't wintrade, therefore when they checked my account, they couldn't get any dirt on me.. keep it coming mate, I'm here all week.

Wittyscrub, much love.

Dethforcen, I agree mate.

Turdel, would love to see your 70 armoury link and if you're gonna talk about 85, leave the thread or take your hate to the armoury forums.

Jeego, poor argument man, just like hotpockets you fail to understand the consequences of wintrading, keep up the hating son, oh and link your armoury plx.

Miniydra, come to EU my friend :).

1. blizzard doesnt care about 70 arenas

2. you wintrade, congrats

3. 70s dont matter

4. grats on a title thats considered "welfare" in brackets that matter.

tl;dr you dum & bad

Grats on getting it 2 years after it really mattered. Even if you didn't wintrade, you are still retarded for bragging about it on a website where you know people will just laugh at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread