Arena master @70

Grats to kruul for making this thread enjoyable ^.^ and im doubtfull he win traded, im honestly wondering what person in his right mind gives wins to someone, its like getting carried for the Light of Dawh and then boasting about how good you are

if youve ever followed arena at level cap youd know tons of people win trade. a glad title is a lot more prestigious than LoD when done legitly, imo, since only a tiny % of people can get it each season - which makes those people cheat

Kutotems said:
Grats to kruul for making this thread enjoyable ^.^ and im doubtfull he win traded, im honestly wondering what person in his right mind gives wins to someone, its like getting carried for the Light of Dawh and then boasting about how good you are

its very clear he did in fact win trade

Jeego said:
its very clear he did in fact win trade

looks more clear now that so many people think that. @falkor, couldnt really find another title to compare it to other than maybe a lvl 85 pve title, nevertheless he probably did win trade. I dont see why, it only gets you haters not respect

Kutotems said:
looks more clear now that so many people think that. @falkor, couldnt really find another title to compare it to other than maybe a lvl 85 pve title, nevertheless he probably did win trade. I dont see why, it only gets you haters not respect

Its stupid that people wintrade at any lvl but even more so at a twink lvl where it doesnt matter at all...

Jesus.

I can't see why these wintrading sausages aren't keeping a low profile.

I dont see why, it only gets you haters not respect

Look dude, isn't that abit stupid coming to a forum claiming that you got Arena Master legit, when you blatantly didn't.

He's obviously trolling you guys, I bet you hes sitting in his seat laughing at us.

Wittyscrub said:
Jesus.

I can't see why these wintrading sausages aren't keeping a low profile.

Look dude, isn't that abit stupid coming to a forum claiming that you got Arena Master legit, when you blatantly didn't.

He's obviously trolling you guys, I bet you hes sitting in his seat laughing at us.

yet people were thinking he actually did legitly get arena master so i had to clear that mess up despite the fact it was clearly trolling

Menastra said:
is arena master possible? we never get ring of valor...

Nkt@EU said:
That's what I thought..

You're wrong and right in the same time. Ring of valor will not pop atm indeed, but still i have world wide winner on some 70's char of like a year ago when that arena was still in the rotation. I tought they mentioned somewhere in patch notes that they will bring it back in the rotation

i thought it was supposed to be back in the last major patch...perhaps in 4.2. hopefully they make it not suck, or just drop it from the achieve and possibly give a FoS for the people that had it already.

Falkor said:
i thought it was supposed to be back in the last major patch...perhaps in 4.2. hopefully they make it not suck, or just drop it from the achieve and possibly give a FoS for the people that had it already.

It should be back in 4.2 if its not something went horribly wrong

I find it even more funny that Jamie Ferguson ( Gígs ) is NOT booha

he just likes to troll with stuff that he does not have

if u cry about wintrade come at us queue 5's

have fun trollolololing this is jamie's char : Gígs @ Ravencrest - Game - World of Warcraft

he even copied our Cleave Britney Alone team name , he's that of a fanboi

Awhh don't cry guys, even though YOU WERE THE FIRST PEOPLE EVER to come up with such a downright witty name I'm sure you both can appreciate the fact that I was rly jealous of the name and had to copy it. laughing at you two what a comedy act,

p.s go get blacklisted from kul'tiras some more

giggity

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

RAWR , sup with blacklist bro

what if you paint it pink ? cuz pinks tha new black and yea jamie is jelly and we were NOT the 1st so :p

we will help stevie through blood and pain ! may his shadow by crossing over atthe sea of infinitif bullshit , do rena yow ? xD

Yowxd said:
he just kinda gave us 45k g though.

blacklist made my day.

hf on frostwhisper anyway scott.

ohwait jacks the gm lololololololol

would more say hf with the noodle xD xD xD

Users who are viewing this thread