Arena Gear - Rogue

Falaris said:
Is english not your first language? You dont seem to be communicating your thoughts very well. You made it pretty clear in your first post that you felt that 2500 or so HP(then stacking crit/AP) was the overall best build for a rogue _period_, not differentiating between arenas and warsong at all. That clearly means the build you suggested is best for warsong gulch as well, and thats definitely not the case.

Does the thread title have arena in it ?

I WONDER WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT THEN ?

Oh right, ARENA.

Let me make it easier for you, seeing as how you can't understand English. IN MY OPINION, A BALANCED SET OF AT LEAST 2.5K HP IS THE BEST SETUP TO BE HAD WHEN PLAYING ARENA.

I hope you can understand that, however being who you are I don't think you will.

Mortox said:
Does the thread title have arena in it ?

I WONDER WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT THEN ?

Oh right, ARENA.

Let me make it easier for you, seeing as how you can't understand English. IN MY OPINION, A BALANCED SET OF AT LEAST 2.5K HP IS THE BEST SETUP TO BE HAD WHEN PLAYING ARENA.

I hope you can understand that, however being who you are I don't think you will.

If youre going to bother responding to my posts, at least actually read them before commenting. On top of that, if youre going to come across as an elitist, at least have a clue as to what youre talking about before spouting off random nonsense that isnt even true. There are SOME situations where a 2500hp 'balanced' rogue is ideal, but its far from being that way across the board. For you to even imply that its the 'best' is just laughable, and honestly shows you arent as knowledgable about 39 arena as you claim to be.

Edit. After checking the 2 toons you play for 39s, its no wonder Im thinking how clueless you are about strategy when you play a ret paladin and an affliction warlock in 39s. Can you get any more mindless with 2 classes/specs?

Can you guys stop arguing, please? Isn't just personal preference whether you stack pure stam or whether you build upon crit, hit, and AP? Thanks for the help in the beginning, but now it looks like this thread has turned into a Falaris vs Mortix thread.

I'll probaby have a gear set for both stam and balance, but I'm going to go with the Ap, crit, hit, stam set for now rather then just pure stam. Not that I'm saying one is right and other is wrong, it just seems like ill be a thick punching bag if I just stack stam. Plus, this balance set might offer me more versatility.

Thanks for the help, please just end thread before it gets out of hand.

~Jyabiu

~3k hp, ~400 ap with mongoose main, weapon chain off is what u want for arenas

crit is overrated at 39, when ur mongoose procs u have all the ap and crit u need

Falaris said:
If youre going to bother responding to my posts, at least actually read them before commenting. On top of that, if youre going to come across as an elitist, at least have a clue as to what youre talking about before spouting off random nonsense that isnt even true. There are SOME situations where a 2500hp 'balanced' rogue is ideal, but its far from being that way across the board. For you to even imply that its the 'best' is just laughable, and honestly shows you arent as knowledgable about 39 arena as you claim to be.

Edit. After checking the 2 toons you play for 39s, its no wonder Im thinking how clueless you are about strategy when you play a ret paladin and an affliction warlock in 39s. Can you get any more mindless with 2 classes/specs?

Actually, I had 10 lvl 39 twinks, all maxxed out, all perfect geared. So yeah I think I do know a bit about 39, particularly the gearing side. Also, I play HOLY on my pally(With ret spec because I am pro) I only left the POD equipped so I don't feel it was wasted :p

Edit : Cba arguing anymore ^^ You have your opinions, and I have mine.

Users who are viewing this thread