EU+US Arena Comps

Sparkëd

Grandfathered
What are some good 2s comps that can make a run at top 10 without usuing cheesy double bms? i like playing the underdog role and cant bring myself to roll a bm or feral.

Warrior + disc/rsham is a suuuuuuper strong comp. Enhance + disc is also pretty strong. But if you like underdog comps, try mage + disc/rsham. It works super well with the chunky shatter setup and hard cc through polymorphs, not to mention 1/2 ranged interrupts, depending whether you go with the shaman or not. Playing mage disc is basically like playing double dps where the other dps is also a healer. Disc does soooo much damage. If you want super underdog comps, try some double dps set-ups where one of the dps is a hybrid. E.g enhance x, ret x, shadowpriest x. See what you like. :)

I mean if you're GOOD and have a decent partner you should be able to hit top 10 regardless of class. Maybe less likely as a warlock / mage though, but you can outplay people mechanically with CC heavy comps if you set up burst properly and communicate well.

I really don't recommend running anything other than double hybrid or heal / dps if you plan on playing against shit like double brew, ret or enh offheals alone really can't carry two people long enough against high dps with survivability. Ret / Enh is also quite potent.

40% of the top 10 is bm monks. So getting in top 10 with most likely any class either is good or not won't be that izi like you refering at.. " regardless class " . I ve tried that enha/retri indeed is really powerfull maybe you could get it with that. Other than that theres alot comps you can come up with and be descent but i just think not to top 10 while any class/comp.

I mean if you're GOOD and have a decent partner you should be able to hit top 10 regardless of class. Maybe less likely as a warlock / mage though, but you can outplay people mechanically with CC heavy comps if you set up burst properly and communicate well.

I really don't recommend running anything other than double hybrid or heal / dps if you plan on playing against shit like double brew, ret or enh offheals alone really can't carry two people long enough against high dps with survivability. Ret / Enh is also quite potent.

everything here.

Users who are viewing this thread