Arena bracket

70, 80, and 85

so i'd say you were either drunk or he ding'd while in que and didnt get removed. or im wrong.

confirmed that arena is not level 70. vsed 2 72 Deathknights in a rated today, Påthós and Rengarq from Gun'drak alliance.

whelp looks like there isnt too many reasons to stay 70, vs going 74 then. sure stat scaling and what not...but you gain talents, abilities, hp, mana, etc.

Jakeee said:
confirmed that arena is not level 70. vsed 2 72 Deathknights in a rated today, Påthós and Rengarq from Gun'drak alliance.

Didn't help them much... we faced them as Mage/Shaman...

Both blew their Anti-Magic bubble right at the start.. Kizu and I waited the 2 second duration or whatever it is. Once that dropped, I hit heroism and Kizu globalled both of them. Best part about the whole thing? They were beating on me the entire time. Funny as hell since I'm sitting at like 550 Resil and 12k Armor. They literally didn't do crap.

inb4coolstorybro

Sanitarium said:

Both blew their Anti-Magic bubble right at the start.. Kizu and I waited the 2 second duration or whatever it is. Once that dropped, I hit heroism and Kizu globalled both of them. Best part about the whole thing? They were beating on me the entire time. Funny as hell since I'm sitting at like 550 Resil and 12k Armor. They literally didn't do crap.

inb4coolstorybro

house-IfA9G.jpg

Sanitarium said:

inb4coolstorybro

I was playing dualboxxing both toons when i faced them, still beat em tho la :D

Users who are viewing this thread