Are You Ready For Warlords of Draenor?

Will you link your P2P to F2P account?

• Yes - I will link them / I have them linked

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No - I'm a true F2P / I dont have a P2P account

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
My main F2P account (the roster with Tentacleman on it) is not linked and I'm thinking of keeping it that way. I think I want to maintain its purtity so that when Im riding cool mounts, rolling with rare companions or displaying tabards, I'll know I obtained them the 'honest way'.

I have a different F2P account linked to my P2P but I haven't been able to 'get into' those toons as much, I think because you skip over all the processes of grinding and obtaining cool stuff, that made me bond with my legit F2Ps. Its honestly not that satisfying to ride around in rockets and flying clouds and shit knowing that you're just crutching off your 90.

WoD brings us an heirloom UI tab, however mailing account bound items is not limited to strictly heirlooms. Timeless Isle tokens, archeology items and others are account bound but not heirlooms.

Also mailing heirlooms back and forth is a PitA. Most people just interested in leveling a toon most likely won't care if the are chanted up or not. Heck I see a lot of plate tanks in leveling dungeons wearing mail and leather looms.

So both the heirloom UI and the cross server mailing system have their purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread