Are there any 10v10s happening in the US bracket?

Ertai

OG
Asking for a friend.

Asking for a friend.
Sometimes. It has dwindled down since everyone's waiting for bc. But there was like 2 or 3 this last weekend and one on Monday I believe. We also try to get together pugmades on mankrik [dont ask its bleeding hollow 2.0]since it's the twinkhub and we can put together 10v10 wargames. Kinda fun sometimes there is a lot of complaining and fuckery and deathballs.

But yea there are premades.

Sometimes. It has dwindled down since everyone's waiting for bc. But there was like 2 or 3 this last weekend and one on Monday I believe. We also try to get together pugmades on mankrik [dont ask its bleeding hollow 2.0]since it's the twinkhub and we can put together 10v10 wargames. Kinda fun sometimes there is a lot of complaining and fuckery and deathballs.

But yea there are premades.

Thanks for the info. I've been playing retail again with some buddies and miss doing 19s a little bit.

Thanks for the info. I've been playing retail again with some buddies and miss doing 19s a little bit.
It would be good to see you back man. We've tried for ages to get painaid back but that man lives a busy life.

If you're interested I'd reccomend rolling on mankrik for premading. Pugmades tonight actually.

Users who are viewing this thread