Are Prot Paladins really that bad?

I don't really understand why a Paladin would want to be prot when they could be so much more useful as holy.

Well I used mine strictly for Flag Carrying, but of course on the occasions where some idiot thinks he is super hero with 1k hp takes it. I will just simply dps.

I do think prot is useful when you use it as it was supposed to be for!

holy paladins imo are more OP than prot paladins, however in saying that......other melee classes 1 vs 1 better stay away from a prot

I have yet to see a good protection paladin in the EU 20-24 bracket, all i really see is people trying to chain silence into hoj, which i can just blink the hoj. But overall i think they are okay, not exactly windwalker mobility or hunter damage.
But a nice mic of both thus far i say - and no the healing is not an issue to me since none of these paladins fake.

I went protection on my paladin he hits max so far 1.3k with as holy wrath his 890 I've killed many holy paladins in protection I don't know how you guys gear ur protection paladins, but if u do it right they hit and are very useful in able and in wsg in killing fc situations. It can really save a game one correctly placed avenger shield then rogue ambush is almost instant KO

I went protection on my paladin he hits max so far 1.3k with as holy wrath his 890 I've killed many holy paladins in protection I don't know how you guys gear ur protection paladins, but if u do it right they hit and are very useful in able and in wsg in killing fc situations. It can really save a game one correctly placed avenger shield then rogue ambush is almost instant KO

I cannot agree more!

Users who are viewing this thread