are f2ps gonna be able to get up to level 40 this xpac?

drewkemp23

Legend
Rumor I have heard and I am not sure if there is truth to it. Hopefully for the f2p it is to get rid eof those pesky 24s as they know their chars will be worthless once you guys go up to 40. Hopefully it will also be a more even bracket.

Doubt it, but I don't have the beta so I can't really test it.
and even if we could at this very moment that could easily change between now and when the expansion is released.

Rumor I have heard and I am not sure if there is truth to it. Hopefully for the f2p it is to get rid eof those pesky 24s as they know their chars will be worthless once you guys go up to 40. Hopefully it will also be a more even bracket.

It's still a rumour. No one's knows for sure and Blizzard has left no solid comment on the topic.

Nothing can be said about it at the moment. But realistically, Blizzard won't gain anything from increasing the level cap. It's possibe, but unlikely. No one can tell for sure...

Doubt it. It would just lead to more complications and complaining (I imagine any increase would leave the gold and profession cap the same which would suck) along with more content to entertain people not paying for the game. Just doesn't make sense that they would do it.

However it's not a complete impossibility; Blizzard is in the habit of doing things that make no sense.

Key word, rumour. No-one knows at the moment. Also, the level 24's can, and will, level up to 44, and if all our restrictions were kept the same, the imbalance would be even greater, with the level 40's having access to far superior enchants, food, bandages, potions etc.
~Zaxxo

if F2P goes to 40 not much will change, same type players that have to crutch on being 24's will be waiting for you with 44's

if....if blizz did that, the 20-24 bracket would fade fast, and the 24's would level to next active bracket

40 level -> epic mounts -> fun wsg for a FC... I don't want f2p to be at 40 level. If increase level, then to 50-60 level so we can run raids. If not, then leave how it is. F2p account is all about "experiencing" the game. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumor I have heard...

Rumors on the internet? Blizz have said that it's possible. Just like any number of things are possible, but they have no plans to. I doubt they are giving F2P too much thought at all since they are currently focusing all their attention on pandas.

I don't see bliz doing this, I do see them frustrate f2p's even more though and make them p2p - maybe we will not be able to do the work-around to form groups anymore soon.

If they did, I would be a bit peeved.... but I would get over it because we would get pummel, and all other sorts of goodies. :eek:

I don't see why they would do this as mists isn't bringing the massive amounts of change to lower lvls as cats did

my 39 shows EOTS

Users who are viewing this thread