are daggers the best set up for rogues?

i still refuse to believe you must be bottlenecked into playing specific weapons, specific spec. experiment with a variety of weapon/ spec combonations. well, as much as we can at 70. find something new, start a trend ^^ If a rogue opens with ambush, unless its one shot kill, then natural progression to backstab or ks, its probably the easiest opener to get away from. 1 2 3, 1 2 3... yeah, rogue pvp >.>

then again, to each his own, i dont judge anyone for the way they choose to play, if your enjoying it, then its all good

Delphinium said:
i still refuse to believe you must be bottlenecked into playing specific weapons, specific spec.

have you done end game pve/pvp before, or even twinking for pve/pvp? there is almost always ONE way that is best to do things...hence BiS gear, BiS spec, etc. all other choices can be viable, but arent necessarily optimal. its up to you if you want to experiment, hell you might even find a better way of doing things, but usually the BiS way to go is already laid down by people who theorycraft and test their theory in practical settings to determine if it is best of not.

Users who are viewing this thread