EU+US Are any non-dungeon quest upgrades possibly “BiS” for 20s?

Lebowski

Legend
Basically, I’m curious if there’s any reason to do all of the quests available once you hit 20 in the off-chance that an item upgrading to epic could be a nice upgrade from your standard dungeon loot/BG crate items that typically fill out F2P equipment slots.

A few of the dungeon quest awards offer nice secondary stats like Versatility, but most (maybe all?) regular quest items only give primary stats and stamina or MAYBE crit. I don’t really remember any Azeroth quest rewards that offer anything valuable beyond maybe a few crit, but I could be wrong. I think something like Ello’s Band from Duskwood upgrading to epic could be nice? Who knows.

Also, what server(s) do all the F2P Alliance and Horde play on?

Ello's is alright. From a casters PoV I'm really just trying to get a decent epic 1h/shield, regardless of secondary stats.

Attachments

• Shit.png
    Shit.png
    210.3 KB · Views: 347
Any epic weapon is gonna be an upgrade, given the sharp increase in weapon dmg/stats. Though both casters and melee can farm boe weapons.

Most rings that upgrade will be equal to the old ashenvale rings, so maybe bis depending on spec.

Sparkproof gloves come to mind.

Basically, I’m curious if there’s any reason to do all of the quests available once you hit 20 in the off-chance that an item upgrading to epic could be a nice upgrade from your standard dungeon loot/BG crate items that typically fill out F2P equipment slots.

A few of the dungeon quest awards offer nice secondary stats like Versatility, but most (maybe all?) regular quest items only give primary stats and stamina or MAYBE crit. I don’t really remember any Azeroth quest rewards that offer anything valuable beyond maybe a few crit, but I could be wrong. I think something like Ello’s Band from Duskwood upgrading to epic could be nice? Who knows.

Also, what server(s) do all the F2P Alliance and Horde play on?
From a caster's Pov there's a fair few

Fallen Apprentice Robe is 16/13 at ilvl 32

Ghostlands has some pure vers gloves, alliance has some pure vers bracers, harvesters boots from westfall are also overstatted as fk with 12 crit at epic.

Not to re-hijack, but what server do you all suggest to roll F2P? Forever ago, Alliance was mostly on Aerie Peak... I’d imagine it’s different now for both factions.

Thanks.

Not to re-hijack, but what server do you all suggest to roll F2P? Forever ago, Alliance was mostly on Aerie Peak... I’d imagine it’s different now for both factions.

Thanks.
Aerie Peak and Dalaran both are pretty poppin'.

Users who are viewing this thread