Are 19 twinks possible in cata classic unlike how they were killed in retail a few years ago?

nativeofsteel

Grandfathered
Coming back to the game and got a char to 85 in cata, just want to know if it's worth farming points for heirlooms to make a 19 twink. Is xpoff still ruined like in retail? Is twinking as glorious as it was back in original cata? Any help would be appreciated, would like to start as soon as possible as i've been the largest twinking fan every since i started playing the game and retail essentially killed twinking, so it would be very nice to come back to what it used to be.

Alot of people pre-prepped 19s for Cata. Including myself, despite not being a Classic-19s guy.

However, with the old gearing style... Not having the grandfathered stuff is not a death sentence!
starting to gear 19s now, you'll still be able to get into BGs and compete, due to so many Cata quest and dungeon rewards being on par with MOST pieces!
However, there are fringe gear-pieces here and there.. Like Inferno robe or Jutebraid gloves for example... But it's not an impossible gap, unless you're doing FC'ing or some other giga-specific role.

Alot of people pre-prepped 19s for Cata. Including myself, despite not being a Classic-19s guy.

However, with the old gearing style... Not having the grandfathered stuff is not a death sentence!
starting to gear 19s now, you'll still be able to get into BGs and compete, due to so many Cata quest and dungeon rewards being on par with MOST pieces!
However, there are fringe gear-pieces here and there.. Like Inferno robe or Jutebraid gloves for example... But it's not an impossible gap, unless you're doing FC'ing or some other giga-specific role.
good to hear, is there a BIS list anywhere that I could use?

Dark Moon fair weekly reset today. I was able to farm up 170 dark moon tickets and buy the BOA staff today. Next time I will do the same strategy starting on day one and get the BOA ax for my Hunter.

All the daily professions and all the books and the 250 grizzly trophy quest all reset this morning

Users who are viewing this thread