Arathi Basin Premade ~ Sunday 1/16/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed. Poped at 11:57 central time, so 3 minutes ahead of schedule. Maybe we can get a second one.

yeah AB without mounts? what is the strat? starting to think a zerg with all speed classes would work better because it would take too long to recap?

Ugh, didn't get second pop and people that were in the first game got the second pop. Very frustrating.

been in queue 30 mins. should i requeue?

Ally crutching on hunters first game?

sometwink said:
Ally crutching on hunters first game?

oh stfu. its pugs. deal with it. both horde and alliance have large numbers of hunters

rogues and druids are owning AB because of the speed increase. H pallys can't do anythign against concentrated damage from two hunters. Very different. High DPS zergs are teh way to win this i think. ZERG aroundn until you get to opposing teams side them farm them at the base GY.

Sirmonte said:
Lol. Not the 2 games I was in. Ally's had alot of hunters.

Im talking overall. not just two games. last week I saw a PuG with 8 horde hunters. yet i still didn't come on ti and bitch and moan.

I didnt have a problem with them just kinda annoying always fighting the same classes. And the ally had double the amount of hunters we had... I still think pallys are more op.

Evade said:
Im talking overall. not just two games. last week I saw a PuG with 8 horde hunters. yet i still didn't come on ti and bitch and moan.

It's cool. I am just happy to get a huge group of people to play. Reguardless if they are hunters or not.....lol

Twinkytoes said:
Grow up and stop complaining.

you should prolly read and see that I wasn't the one complaining....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread