Arathi Basin - EU - Saturday 27/11

one more wsg win for master of wsg and exalted and ill queue up for AB :|

Jángo said:
first game was typical for horde think we had 1 healer ^^ allys played better in grps i think

Tssk, says one of the two elemental shamans camping LM rofl - Major advantage to you guys for only having to spend 2 people on keeping an entire base through out the match :(

We had proper good communication though. And the 2nd match we had sick healers, I was carried to major insanity by Dispell and Sacerdoter (2 disc priests), just being able to push almost non stop.

Have been fun so far, don't stop queuing guys :) - Hoping for at least a third game!

Back in 19 for abit. Things seem fun, AB going good, but horde really lacking healers and concentration. Balthazaa here. Keep quing,

Also anyone got a BiS post patch or close Lock or even mage armory. x

lindenkron said:
First AB's have officially popped. I'd like to thank EVERYONE for the games to come, keep queuing!

Match 1:

24o3ktv.jpg

Match 2:

kd7vd1.jpg

Fun guys - If possible keep queuing :) - there's loads of alliance that have been in queue for hours that don't get in for some reason (Dunno why) but we're trying to get all to have at least one go at AB! :)

Thanks to everyone joining.

Third match:

2vv6yx0.jpg

I'd like to thank everyone that joined these games - Especially the horde for not giving up and fighting till the end! That's the spirit guys, good that we finally got some AB pops :)

There is however some bug / flaw in the system that doesn't allow everyone to join (even on Al'akir where many was getting pops). So hope Blizzard realise it and fix it.. doubt it though :(

Detroit said:
dayum, things like this should be on the frontpage or at least stickied .... missed out on the fun :(

Thread have been bumped for .. 3 days now? Think I made it Thursday :p - Anyway, should have been visible for people and I tried to spread the words. Front page is for twink information, not events afaik. But sorry you missed out :(

well i would heal with my shaman but my healing wave is to op...^^ and for ele is LM best option. And 2 ppl @ 1 base is not wrong (like gm deff golada+a prot pal) and we would be an easy kill for hunter or other ranges.

But not if a ret comes a lone and try to 1vs2 us right jaxel?^^

Jángo said:
well i would heal with my shaman but my healing wave is to op...^^ and for ele is LM best option. And 2 ppl @ 1 base is not wrong (like gm deff golada+a prot war) and we would be an easy kill for hunter or other ranges.

But not if a ret comes a lone and try to 1vs2 us right jaxel?^^

ur shaman is horrible

Hey, I just wanted to kill someone.. :(

And you only got me knocked off, like for real, when I came 5v1 and you rofl-stompede + blew me off. Damn stomp, OP!

lindenkron said:
Hey, I just wanted to kill someone.. :(

And you only got me knocked off, like for real, when I came 5v1 and you rofl-stompede + blew me off. Damn stomp, OP!

Haha its ok :), and ye that was lolled didnt count on thunderfucking you there :D

Users who are viewing this thread