Arathi Basin CTA 3/9/13

Speaking for whole Magtheridon community: Cripzblood, me, effsee, zabarka, zhao, krowller, beats: I would love to full-premade AB then and wintrade with you at least a few games for 1600-0 achieves, and for loads of fast honor. (you win one 1600-0, we win next 1600-0, and so on)

Lulz

Lolliance is so dumb that they not only need developers to make a whole patch to raid Orgrimmar (beside Horde help too to make it) but they need horde players too to get pvp achies

Lulz

Attachments

• cripz premade sucking7.jpg
    cripz premade sucking7.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 238
Lulz

Lolliance is so dumb that they not only need developers to make a whole patch to raid Orgrimmar (beside Horde help too to make it) but they need horde players too to get pvp achies

Lulz

What about I presented a calm and friendly share of getting achievements, 2 games, horde wins then we win, profit for both sides, and putting back that I got a no, which is understandable, I am being repeatedly told that this is stupid and dumb, tell me please why. It would take aroud 15 min, to get achievement for both sides, +120 reputation as Lolli stated before, without irritating spanish people or dumb pugs.

What about I presented a calm and friendly share of getting achievements, 2 games, horde wins then we win, profit for both sides, and putting back that I got a no, which is understandable, I am being repeatedly told that this is stupid and dumb, tell me please why. It would take aroud 15 min, to get achievement for both sides, +120 reputation as Lolli stated before, without irritating spanish people or dumb pugs.

What about loads of games, horde wins, [loads of game] profit for my side [...]. It would take around 5min, to get achievement for my side, [+120 reputation]x[loads of games] for my side, irritating dumb lolliance? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

win trading in random bgs.. wow, its getting worse each day

Dayum all the pro ally players in same game :eek:

No, they entered "when the game was already at seconds from the end"... It's not their fault!

Lulz

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread