AP ally vs horde

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
I was thinkin, how coool would it be to organize an event where all alliance and horde on ap go to ashenvale and have a huge battle to see who is top , ( horde vs alliance) , would be great if we got many groups together with a healeer in each to support the dps/tanks

I was thinkin, how coool would it be to organize an event where all alliance and horde on ap go to ashenvale and have a huge battle to see who is top , ( horde vs alliance) , would be great if we got many groups together with a healeer in each to support the dps/tanks

i feel like we already did something like this.

twice

i must have missed it :( would be cool to do it tho ( again, according to chase)

Improved CoC and Arcane Missiles I'm drooling here! I miss Cata, bring on the hunters and exo spam! I think it was the second event that I participated in. That was the most fun I've had on WoW.

Those were when good players were actually on AP. Now AP is full of newfags who keyboard turn and back peddle.

You were an S- keying keyboard turner once too.
Someone probably took the time to help you get better rather than talk shit about you.

Try paying it forward for once. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread