AP Alliance Arena Revival

You do not receive honor from doing arenas, but gaining honor is easy enough, so just gear up and then do some arenas, trust me, if you like competitive play, they're alot more fun then BGs.

Marmalade, it really all depends on the comps, but in most cases, hunters arent allowed.

ill be in as horde! :) dont have time to make a ally toon on AP...

but hunters should be banned imo
i know hunters are not as op in arenas majorly because of los but they are still fully capable with two moth interrupts and op hp with decent dps
but whatever
since most hunters are nubs and use cats or something

we need to stop telling people that hunters aren't allowed in arenas. i have no problem whatsoever with playing with hunters in arenas. you can always change teams to make things fair. we shouldn't give people the impression that they're not welcome to play

we need to stop telling people that hunters aren't allowed in arenas. i have no problem whatsoever with playing with hunters in arenas. you can always change teams to make things fair. we shouldn't give people the impression that they're not welcome to play

as i said, it really depends on the comps, but generally, hunters dont get play time in arenas, because of well, you know why.

Kinetic. Doin 19s atm but I wanna do some arenas...Im sometimes in the TI vent or Mayhem vent if you know it Kahr.

Lol I might at the end of this month to wait for MoP. Trying to get a guild up tho to premade for more activity, lookin pretty good atm.

Lol I might at the end of this month to wait for MoP. Trying to get a guild up tho to premade for more activity, lookin pretty good atm.

theres nothing good about the 19 community, been there done that, its in its worst state, in all the years.

Oh, arenas? COUNT ME IN~! :eek:

I've been off because alliance was so dull and i really didn't want to play horde-side (a lot more dull for me, regardless of the community).
But i'd GLADLY come back if we're getting active once more~

Not completely geared^^ surely you need to have one noob in the group? Look no further! : Syntak @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Thank you for your time, privileges and children. <3

Users who are viewing this thread