Anyone interested in RAF?

Lumbb

Legend
--NEVERMIND ABOUT THIS THREAD, MY WAY OF THINKING WAS WRONG--

Hey

At the moment my account is still inactive after my finals I'd like to start twinking again. I already have some twinks on Shattered Hand-Eu but since that server isnt great for twinks I'd like to start leveling one on another server.

Since I don't want to spend money on a character transfer I have to level a character from scratch. And since I get tired of leveling pretty fast I thought: why not look for someone to RAF.

The idea is to level together twice: I recruit you once and you recruit me once, this way we both get a character but noone has to pay for a second account. Getting to 70 within the 10 days of RAF shouldn't be a problem I think.

I am interested in leveling a Resto Shaman, Disc/Spriest and a Feral druid.

Reply here or PM me if you are interested or want more info!

Lumbb

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in doing this with you - not sure what you ment by within the "10 days of raf" - Anyway, I've done raf loads of times and got 85s on alot of different servers - also been twinking for a while so know alot about it add my skype: georgecassell1 if you want more details etc ^^

Without paying for any extra subscription time, isnt the RAF period 10 days?
I could be mistaken ofcourse

(and I've added you on skype)

You get a free month if you buy the 8.99 Classic + BC, but yh - I didn't get skype add:/ normally comes through late whats your skype?

The idea is not to spend any money on this RAF, so when you send me an invitation for RAF I get a 10 day trial account.
my skype name is jochenfostie

Users who are viewing this thread