Anyone else ready to quit?

Hardc0re said:
Shadowmeld is awesome, specially for rogues (almost a Vanish at level 20 and with a lower cooldown)

Rogues and druids get back into stealth almost instantly -- meld is usable in cat and doesn't trigger a GCD on stealth/prowl. Warriors get a lot out of meld+charge. For other classes, meld is still a defensive spell interrupt, an awkward feign death, and a way to hide at a resource node or flag room. Considering the BG-focused nature of F2P, I'd tentatively call shadowmeld the strongest racial in the bracket.

Hardc0re said:
Shadowmeld is awesome, specially for rogues (almost a Vanish at level 20 and with a lower cooldown)

You can also shadowmeld things like heroic throw.

Shodowmeld is seriously undervalued.

Franchi said:
Sorry bout that post turns out i was mistaken, he made a druid by the same name for 29's and i thought that was his old 24 never new his 24 was a rogue.

Anyway me and sax had a chat last night during 29's abotu the 20-24 bracket and we have similar motives for playing 24's, partly its the lulz factor, partly its cause F2P is not where its at, but a large part is how badly horde is outclassed in this bracket. Mainly because of the racials and the eye patch, not saying any of that justifies what we do, but that's why we do

Awwh dang, I feel like I should eat my foot. 1 for praising him and 2 for agreeing with you. 24s are no bueno. :(

When I lose too much, I just play on my 85 mage. Owning ppl on him makes me feel better :)

(derp)

I had a 24... got old no competition except those 3k baddy pallys that fc ... fun to watch them popping trinkets and potions and still die... i made a 20 but horde gets stomped... might go back to 19s...

i played a 20 for a while and got tired of how many hunters were in the bracket, played a 24 a while and got tired of killing people with 800hp... this bracket makes 19's seem balanced

i would say its a fun bracket. If you hate 24s seriously just afk out unless u can kill them. Thats more time saved chattign with friends, gearing up, or fishing, etc. Point of the bracket is the challenge anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread