EU Anyone doing Mythic Antorus runs?

Rcleave

Grandfathered
Hey, been away from twinking awhile, and so if there is a current thread post about this thats active send me there.
Else, i wonder if there are any group who boost mythic antorus for 110 gear still? Let me know!

Edit: Heroic Antorus is more then fine aswell!

Battleid Rcleave#2762

Plenty of people run mythic Antorus. However, if you’ve done it, you know it’s pretty damn difficult (especially when it comes to either doing Eonar or skipping her, and also Varimthras and Aggramar). Your best bet is to just make your own group and fill it with geared 120s. Running it with other twinks is just gonna make it more difficult and reduce your chances of getting loot from other people in the raid.

Plenty of people run mythic Antorus. However, if you’ve done it, you know it’s pretty damn difficult (especially when it comes to either doing Eonar or skipping her, and also Varimthras and Aggramar). Your best bet is to just make your own group and fill it with geared 120s. Running it with other twinks is just gonna make it more difficult and reduce your chances of getting loot from other people in the raid.
Yea i know its hard, but i wasnt talking about twink only runs, it was more focused toward boost groups of 120s who run the raid. :) But yea maybe its easier to start my own.

Users who are viewing this thread