Anyone can tell me how to set Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10.0 rendering?

Basically I recorded some video from WoW. I did this on Fraps, max quality everywhere at 30 Fps. The quality is better then my previous video that was in 1080p and I'm pretty happy. But for an unknown reason, each time I render a video on Sony Vegas the quality just skyrocket...to the ground. The quality is just awful, I tried a lot of setup and each the quality is awful, what am I doing wrong? Thanks for helping me out

Edit: Btw, each time it render the amount of space require pass from 3Gig (the original uncompressed video) to 20ish Meg, I don't give a fuck about space on my harddrive, so if you know a way to put hyper quality even if it takes lots of space, I'm ok with it!)

I'm using SV 8.0 but I know your problem. When I render to .avi, the screen is tearing badly. When I render to .wmv, the quality is low and the video loses its contrast (everything is a bit grey, so colors are very ugly).

Now I'm rendering to .mp4 and I must say it gives the best quality for me. I set it to 640x48 with 4Mb/s bitrate and the quality is acceptable.

I've read that it can be a grahic card issue, but I'm not sure.

redpesto said:
im not gonna say because then you will just post 85 pve video on twinkinfo

Are you just fucking dumb or retarded? I never posted anything related to 85 at all. I don't play my 85, you're just retarded.

Hi Bankbeauty

I cant get my head around Sony Vegas, but I can tell you what settings I use in my videos rendered using Corel VideoStudio Pro X3. It might help you I don't know.

First - I found the key to rendering a good vid was to render it in the same aspect ratio that it was captured by fraps - this will likely be your existing screen resolution, but you can check by playing your fraps movie in a player and selecting properties.

Now the settings I use are:

NTSC non-drop frame (30 fps)

AVI

24 bits, 1280 x 964, 30 fps

Lower Field First

Xvid MPEG-4 Codec - Profile level = Simple @ LO - single pass - Target Quantizer = 5 - Quality preset = General purpose.

Non square pixel rendering

Audio compression MPEG Layer 3 192/Kbits/s 44,100 HZ Stereo

Rendered with the above my vids come out 720p quality on Youtube.

If your captured resolution if higher than mine, yours might play at 1080p using these settings.

Hope this is some help. I am no means an expert but this def works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread