Any oldschool 59 twinks around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
here is my 59 druid.

i'd kill for some 59 pvp :)

I noticed this guy Justpro @ Frostmane - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

logged in recently, hes one of the true 59 twink baddasses from back in the day, they had epic mounts at level 59 when epic mount was only level 60 because they actually got dudes up ranked high enough to buy pvp mounts rofl.

Notice the level 56 and commander title haha, no idea if he is trying to play 59 or not but I would send him a message considering his activity feed.

Tokens in the mail was a 59 guild way back in vanilla, I am almost certain they had rank11 59s and only reason they could not hit 12 was due to lower honor gains at 59, much lower.

i noticed this guy justpro @ frostmane - game guide - world of warcraft

logged in recently, hes one of the true 59 twink baddasses from back in the day, they had epic mounts at level 59 when epic mount was only level 60 because they actually got dudes up ranked high enough to buy pvp mounts rofl.

Notice the level 56 and commander title haha, no idea if he is trying to play 59 or not but i would send him a message considering his activity feed.

Tokens in the mail was a 59 guild way back in vanilla, i am almost certain they had rank11 59s and only reason they could not hit 12 was due to lower honor gains at 59, much lower.
dat hat

59s are looking to get numbers for RealID arenas. After that, with enough players, perhaps battlegrounds in the future. Check the WoW PvP forums for the relevant thread.

I had one...he had double 45 stam trinkets and all...but I leveled him after the exp-on/exp-off BG changes.

It was very fun though, I really miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread