Any no-XP activity for 49ers in EU?

not saying it is "working" for us at the moment, 3.2.2 killed our last wsg.

But why I am saying it is killing itself is because the day before 3.2.2 we had 10 vs 10 wsg with around 2 at each side not being able to come in.

It is very hard to get everyone online at the same time, and if you get enough for your side, the other one maybe do not, and opposite another day.

We have alot higher horde ratio on Blackout so many of them got disapointed and leveled out. Because most of the core alliance from blackout stopped queuing because I was premading and pre 3.2.2 did not always have fair games 10v6 etc.

Twinks should read patch notes more tbh :)

What happened was because they did not knew it could be only fair battles from now on so why not join? and not atleast we need as many as possible cus it is 10 on each to open.

Before that I know oldschool twinks who been so blind and leveld out in normal bg's right after 3.2..

Though I heard something about blackout getting cross-language too , and I really hope so :)

49s Dead

Andraklas7 said:
not saying it is "working" for us at the moment, 3.2.2 killed our last wsg.

That was similar to what started happening on Ruin. WSGs would pop but they would be so lopsided it didn't make it fun for anyone to play. It's too bad because I think 49s are the best bracket for twinking (IMHO).

The reason Blizz is winning the fight against twinks is simple ....

Twinks are there own worst enemy !!!!

Instead of all brackets sitting in one BG they split up into several ;S . Blackout for 19s and 49s , Cruelty for 29's and Cyc for 39's lol what a fukin mess !!!!

So now if you want to leave 19 bracket and move onto 29s with yer fav twink bingo £15 to blizz .... guess what got all i want from 29s wanna go 39s Bam £15 to blizz ..... you know what i fancy 49s Shazzam £15 to Blizz ...

God there luvin it !!!!!

In my eyes its simple 19s will always have a massive following and should have always fed the higher brackets but i guess i must be wrong cause so many other folk thought it was a better idea to move small pockets of brackets to struggle for what scraps they can pick up lol

We killed Twinking not Blizz !!!!!!!

Ody Xx

Deadette said:
The reason Blizz is winning the fight against twinks is simple ....

Twinks are there own worst enemy !!!!

Instead of all brackets sitting in one BG they split up into several ;S . Blackout for 19s and 49s , Cruelty for 29's and Cyc for 39's lol what a fukin mess !!!!

So now if you want to leave 19 bracket and move onto 29s with yer fav twink bingo £15 to blizz .... guess what got all i want from 29s wanna go 39s Bam £15 to blizz ..... you know what i fancy 49s Shazzam £15 to Blizz ...

God there luvin it !!!!!

In my eyes its simple 19s will always have a massive following and should have always fed the higher brackets but i guess i must be wrong cause so many other folk thought it was a better idea to move small pockets of brackets to struggle for what scraps they can pick up lol

We killed Twinking not Blizz !!!!!!!

Ody Xx

yee, hey ody:)

Blackout was reealy close getting the 29 fact. and some twinks even transfered, but the lack of getting the wsg to work, ended out in cruelty win cus they started to have wsg everynight at 22 or something.

Cheat because they have insane spanish twinks in theyre battlegruop with there own website etc.

WTB other language speaking realms to blackout :>

Andraklas7 said:
yee, hey ody:)

Blackout was reealy close getting the 29 fact. and some twinks even transfered, but the lack of getting the wsg to work, ended out in cruelty win cus they started to have wsg everynight at 22 or something.

Cheat because they have insane spanish twinks in theyre battlegruop with there own website etc.

WTB other language speaking realms to blackout :>

Nah, the spaniards hadn't transferred to the english part of Cruelty when we already had games, so it was not them. It's only 4 active of them now anyway, the others stopped like most other twinks...

Hurpdurp said:
Want a throat sweet?

what do you search here? this is 49 twink forum.

btw: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjYFQ4lAlXw[/ame]

Not showing skills or anything and resto is not my strong side either, and im outnumbered there anyway if you feel like discussion.

just recorded it as a test / fact we have exp-locked games.

EU-BLACKOUT

-------------

I'm just bumping this post to stir new interest in 49. This bracket is going from strength to strength, and on the 3/01/10, we had a 15v15 AB premade, on top of our 4/5 balanced WSG games.

Head to QuakeNet Web IRC (qwebirc) channel - blackout49

grats to you guys, i wish US could be as organized. however EU already has a sticky'd thread. no need to bump old ass ones like this.

Users who are viewing this thread