@Any Mods

6:49am]
Can you ban this delusional mental case Trialkiller. Like " The fuck?"
6:53am:
I get banned by Hypocrits, while he is a Hypocrit himself, and delusional????
7:01am:
Trialkiller is still sinning "The needs of the few outweigh the needs of many."
Putting Trial on blast a bit early, aren’t we?
Was he the first thing you thought of when you woke up, or were you roused by a dream you had about him?

these threads are the leading cause of how stupid people become less intelligent.

Zelpher my man, trial is a troll. He makes a few productive threads and makes comments that rouse people up but he does so within the guidons of the CoC even when they were followed. Most of the time. Giving him attention is what he wants. Unless he really is a delusional nerd that thinks he's the "Pug Lord" and all that silly shit it's pointless to indulge any deeper into feeding the troll. Someone who calls people "peasents" and such can't be serious, it's not even a word used in daily vocabulary and it wouldn't offend anyone I know, however it gives people the notion that he thinks he's better than anyone else, so they take the bait. It's all a game to him bro don't feed into it. He knows he's mediocre and you should too. Should we ban people that troll within the CoC? I think so, but it's not my choice to make.

Zelpher my man, trial is a troll. He makes a few productive threads and makes comments that rouse people up but he does so within the guidons of the CoC even when they were followed. Most of the time. Giving him attention is what he wants. Unless he really is a delusional nerd that thinks he's the "Pug Lord" and all that silly shit it's pointless to indulge any deeper into feeding the troll. Someone who calls people "peasents" and such can't be serious, it's not even a word used in daily vocabulary and it wouldn't offend anyone I know, however it gives people the notion that he thinks he's better than anyone else, so they take the bait. It's all a game to him bro don't feed into it. He knows he's mediocre and you should too. Should we ban people that troll within the CoC? I think so, but it's not my choice to make.

But I get banned for "useless posts, spewing of shit" and "nonscenical posts." and he doesn't? Hmmmm who really runs Twinkinfo.com?

Trialkiller is still sinning "The needs of the few outweigh the needs of many."

Because those few have more money than you.

i go 12k in the bank and make 19.22$ an hour..../Yawn kid..."Respect your
Elder."

You're nowhere near my elder. Try again.

Users who are viewing this thread