Any Instant rez zones?

balthronus

Legend
Sup guys,

I have noticed that you can no longer get an instant rez in Azshara ( Arcane pinnacle ) and was wondering if anyone else knew of some places in wow where this still happens. I am aware of Shadowmoon valley but i need something with no walking at all so that if you die there and release and you will not have moved position. If you know one please share it with me as it is the perfect place to grind HK's

wow...hey took the instant rez out of azshara..

Hopefully we can find another.

I loved farming hks there.

fail on not mentioning before >:[

And why would anyone want to share info with you if they knew, and you didn't let people know about this instant rez? Seems one sided to me

balthronus said:
Yeah i only found out about this a few days ago and it already wasnt working lol... i was looking on --> Lvl 1 twink with 250k hks! The Bloodthirsty!!! and reading some of the comments when i discovered this --> Instant respawn/unlimited hk farming. So im not really the bad guy here and ive noticed 2 or 3 of the people who have replied here have 200k + HK's why didnt you guys share with us =P

Myself and Pog did ours before the level 1-5 HK change, we used the old Gy farming method, also my post was a reference to something else, not you :p

As for this new HK farming method I didn't know about it, its interesting I guess however I don't expect there are many (if any) of these type of places left.

I do remember being instant res'd on my main sometime but I can't remember where it was, if I find any of these places I'll post them but if blizz are cracking down on this one I'd expect they are aware of the others.

Furby said:
Myself and Pog did ours before the level 1-5 HK change, we used the old Gy farming method, also my post was a reference to something else, not you :p

As for this new HK farming method I didn't know about it, its interesting I guess however I don't expect there are many (if any) of these type of places left.

I do remember being instant res'd on my main sometime but I can't remember where it was, if I find any of these places I'll post them but if blizz are cracking down on this one I'd expect they are aware of the others.

Yup, wasn't hard to farm back in the day. Got stuck once they screwed us over (which is still bullshit, people QQed on forums over CHEAP gems from gold farmers.) And a more healthy solution for all is we can't get honor off kills under lv 10, but we still get honorable kills. So bots can't win, and twinks can.... ohhh Blizzard :[

I was very annoyed lol i found out about the instant rez place in azshara on like friday night and i went straight there to test it out and it wasnt working so i went back to the forums i read about it on and a few pages later on in the thread ppl were saying it was hotfixed in late december =(

Wintergrasp still has instant resser(If you mean a resurrection like in BG's) I was there yesterday and I noticed when I died. I haven't test it out yet, so further explanations on how to do would be appreciated.

So.......is it still possible to get FTA/Bloodthirsty as a low level by farming HKs?

elytê said:
So.......is it still possible to get FTA/Bloodthirsty as a low level by farming HKs?

As long as your above level 5 but under level 10, you should -still- gain honor from those character if you are using the rez healer to farm. Again; its not really impressive but its a pretty nice way to get honor boas, although very very time consuming...

The spirit healer gives a 45sec honorless target debuff so you cant do it very fast.

it could be good if you have lots of friend to help you or a bot but not nearly as fast as it used to be.

Also i though i should add this when discussing honor at lvl 1.

You can sit as a ghost outside org waiting for a 85 with pvp on to lose a duel, then just ress and one-shot the 85. Very funneh XD

Gives you 6 honor for the kill ^^

The spirit healer gives a 45sec honorless target debuff so you cant do it very fast.

it could be good if you have lots of friend to help you or a bot but not nearly as fast as it used to be.

Also i though i should add this when discussing honor at lvl 1.

You can sit as a ghost outside org waiting for a 85 with pvp on to lose a duel, then just ress and one-shot the 85. Very funneh XD

Gives you 6 honor for the kill ^^

I've done this a couple of times FUNNEH SHIT !

yunuss said:
Wintergrasp still has instant resser(If you mean a resurrection like in BG's) I was there yesterday and I noticed when I died. I haven't test it out yet, so further explanations on how to do would be appreciated.

You can rez at any spirit healer. But you still get the 45 sec debuff, thus not making it really instant rezzing because its pointless

the problem with wintergrasp is that you still have to move, since you are immune to dmg at the spirit healer

Users who are viewing this thread